Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last big camping weekend of the year

3 posters

Go down

Last big camping weekend of the year Empty Last big camping weekend of the year

Post by carl & helen Thu Sep 25 2014, 07:39

Hi all

September has sped by so fast, but we have one more weekend left of camping. Yes we have Brighton Breeze next weekend but not sure if any of you are going and I'm away for it this year ...? 

It is this weekend and The New Forest Dub Club are holding Dubs in the Forest. I’m going along to support them – want to come too? 

The camping is already sold out, but we are thinking of staying over at the lovely New Forest Ashurst campsite on the Saturday night: http://www.campingintheforest.co.uk/england/new-forest/ashurst-campsite?gclid=CIbqtrPF-cACFQQGwwodzAwAlg

I will be camping over on the Saturday night, if you wish to join me, just book yourselves in and let me know.

26-28 Dubs in the (New) Forest, so another local one to kind of end the show season on, Milford on Sea - http://www.dubsintheforest.com or https://www.facebook.com/dubsin.theforest

So on Friday night we have our Friday night club night, Saturday and / or Sunday at the show and Saturday night camping in New Forest. It would be lovely to get a good turnout for this in support of New Forest Dub Club.

But first the Sept Aircooled Konnection club night will be tomorrow - Friday 26th Sept from 7pm, for dinner at 7.45pm @ Chalkhill Blue on the A303 near Andover. This the night before some of us go to Dubs in the (New) Forest but club night will then be the last Friday of the month from 7pm at Chalkhill Blue, right through the winter.

Keep in touch on here or our Aircooled Konnection FaceBook group.

Hope to see you all soon.

Cheers
Carl & Helen

For more information please contact Carl, Helen, Ron or Daz on:  
info@aircooledkonnection.com
www.aircooledkonnection.com
forum.aircooledkonnection.com  
07711 626260
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Last big camping weekend of the year Empty Re: Last big camping weekend of the year

Post by owen Fri Sep 26 2014, 13:28

Sorry won't be around at either the club meet or the weekend as i'm helping out on an archaeological dig on the weekend at cholderton, supposed to be digging a test pit at the local pub so should be fun!!
cheers
owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Last big camping weekend of the year Empty Re: Last big camping weekend of the year

Post by carl & helen Fri Sep 26 2014, 13:52

Obviously you will be missed Owen but have a graet time on the dig and see you next month if not before
Cheers
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tint1n Fri Sep 26 2014, 16:42

Sadly I am working all weekend and the beetle is still off the road Sad
tint1n
tint1n
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down