Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED

2 posters

Go down

Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED Empty Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED

Post by Ronnieboy59 Tue May 29 2012, 07:37

Need an Electrical person to set up my bus to enable me to tow a Trailer, Local to Andover, Urgent otherwise cant take to Stoner, Towbar near completion, has had Pre-fit and now off to be welded.( Many Many thanks Keith )

Ta

Ron

Last edited by Ronnieboy59 on Thu May 31 2012, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED Empty Re: Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED

Post by Grizzly Tue May 29 2012, 17:19

Did you get it sorted Ron, sorry don't know any electricians though Steven claims to be one Laughing . Wouldn't thought it would be that difficult wiring it up.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED Empty Re: Electrics for towing a Trailer/ SORTED

Post by Ronnieboy59 Tue May 29 2012, 17:35

No not sorted yet, did think of having a go myself but its the fear factor of an electrical fire that worries me, will try and get it done soon.

Ta Mate

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Tue May 29 2012, 17:45

All SORTED now, booked it for Friday so could have the trailer with me for the weekend, Result.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down