Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camper and Bus show 2014

+4
robby
carl & helen
Grizzly
John TC
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Camper and Bus show 2014 Empty Camper and Bus show 2014

Post by John TC Tue May 27 2014, 22:02

I have decided to go to this, so have booked the boat, Laughing  anyone else interested?

The venue looks superb.

The Camper&Bus Show will be held at Eastnor Castle on the 8th to the 10th August 2014.

http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/camper-and-bus-show/
venue

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Eastnor+Castle/@51.9331678,-2.8817065,9z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x61f9c5307e0fce80

The address is:

Eastnor Castle,
Ledbury,
Herefordshire
HR8 1RL
John TC
John TC
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Camper and Bus show 2014 Empty Re: Camper and Bus show 2014

Post by Grizzly Wed May 28 2014, 11:43

Not been to this does look nice, have you already bought your tickets. As I have just emailed them today as we were offered a club stand.

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed May 28 2014, 12:57

Ok can you let me know if your planning on going to this, I have booked a club stand which means we will be entitled to a  number of free or half price tickets but I need to let them know numbers soonest.

John could you confirm if you have bought yours yet.

john & diana
daz, lisa & ceara
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John TC Wed May 28 2014, 17:47

Hi Daz
  Yes I have bought my ticket, so more for the others  Very Happy
John TC
John TC
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed May 28 2014, 17:57

No worries thanks John.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Fri May 30 2014, 08:39

Here is a bit more detail from the organiser:

Camper&Bus is offering a select number of clubs the opportunity to have a FREE club stand at the Camper&Bus Show which takes place at Eastnor Castle (http://eastnorcastle.com) over the weekend of the 8-10 August 2014.

Daz has booked ours. And I’d like to get some of our camping vehicles on there, a bit like we will for Stonor this weekend
Two free weekend passes including camping will be supplied to each person bringing a vehicle, up to five vehicles per club, kids 16 and under go free with further tickets being available at half price.

Who is up for a free weekend in lovely Herefordshire? The address (as John has posted) is:
The address is:
Eastnor Castle,
Ledbury,
 Herefordshire
 HR8 1RL

Just 80 miles away via Gloucester (A419 route). Can convoy of course.

Camper&Bus say:
The show is a great opportunity for the whole family including the dog to have a weekend away camping at one of the most picturesque locations in the country, whilst enjoying some great entertainment.

The music line up so important to any VW festival is almost complete with acts to cover all tastes and ensuring a party atmosphere all weekend, tribute bands will include The Beatles For Sale, The Beautiful Sound, The Complete Blues Brothers and one of the best ABBA tribute bands in the country. Acoustica will be playing tunes from the 1960’s through to the 90’s all with their own twist. These will be supported by original artists including Erika.

But the show is not just about the music, all day free family entertainment will be very much the order of the day, with things to keep the kids amused from early morning until late in the afternoon. Check out the circus tent, children’s entertainer, party games and surprise visitors throughout the day.
Let’s not forget we are all here to celebrate the VW Transporter in all its guises plus the air-cooled VW Beetle. We are planning a massive show and shine and a giant car parade, a soap box challenge plus much more to keep you entertained.

Who is up for this one – first come first served on free tickets please ! But there are some ½ price after that
John TC (got ticket already)
Carl & Helen (I’ve been looking at this for a while)
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri May 30 2014, 09:33

Have you forgot about us already .... please let me know asap if your coming as I need to let them know pretty sharpish.

Who is up for this one – first come first served on free tickets please ! But there are some ½ price after that

Daz, Lisa & Ceara
Zoe, Myles & Sennen

Ron
_
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon Jun 16 2014, 10:12

We are one of the clubs so anybody else fancy this have the potential of half price or if your lucky a free ticket . . .
http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/camper-and-bus-show/

We are offering a limited number of clubs the opportunity to have a FREE club stand at the Camper&Bus Show which takes place at Eastnor Castle over the weekend of the 8-10 August 2014.
Two free weekend passes including camping will be supplied to each person bringing a vehicle, up to five vehicles per club, kids 16 and under go free with further tickets being available at half price.

A list of clubs attending the Camper&Bus Show 2014 will be uploaded shortly.

Daz, Lisa & Ceara
Zoe, Myles & Sennen
Ron
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed Jul 09 2014, 11:30

Last call for this I am confirming the tickets today . . .

Splitscreen  - John TC (has tickets already)
Splitscreen - Carl & Helen Wheatley
Splitscreen - Daz, Lisa Adams (Ceara 2 years old)
Bay Window - Zoe Williams, Myles (Sennen under 2 years old)
Splitscreen - Ron Smith
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Jul 11 2014, 18:18

Are we going to compete in the soap box derby .....

Hi Daz,

As you may or may not know, we are having a soapbox challenge as part of the Camper&Bus Show entertainment. We would naturally like to make this as much of a spectacle as possible, so the more entries the better.

Would you or any of your members be interested in competing? Whether the entry took 3 minutes or 3 months to build, there isn’t such a thing as ‘too many’ entries!
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Camper and Bus show 2014 Empty camper and bus show

Post by robby Wed Jul 16 2014, 23:05

hi daz , didn't know about the show until the Savernake bbq, it would be great if me and kate could join u lot , whats the deal with the tickets are they all taken for? if so where can I purchase them from.regards robby and kate Cool  Laughing
robby
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu Jul 17 2014, 06:17

Great news Robby
Daz is away and although he will probably still see this I will email Marcus the organiser today and book you in, Daz will confirm for sure but I believe the tickets are half price now as we are getting them through the organisers invitation. 

I'll confirm
Carl
P.S. Don't want to go down to Devon Dubfest with us next weekend too do you? Ron, Owen! rob, John jersey and we are all going to meet up with some of his SSVC friends. It should be another cracking show.
carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu Jul 17 2014, 22:37

Robby, Spoke with Marcus and I thin we might have secured you some half price tickets. Will know for sure v soon. Keep you posted. Anyone else fancying this or the Devon Dubfest? Think they are both going to be good.
Carl & Helen
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Sat Jul 19 2014, 14:44

Daz, Lisa & Ceara
Zoe, Myles & Sennen
Ron

Robby & Kate
Nick Greenfield
Jackie and Dave Snow

No you should be good as John has already bought theirs, so they will either be free or half price cannot complain either way really just collect them on the gate.

Any more thoughts on the soap box or is it a non starter ....

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoidbuzz Mon Jul 28 2014, 21:53

Sorry, was offline for a few weeks & all been a bit hectic, but we're still up for coming. Are we still down for tickets? Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again  Very Happy

No worries Zoe, you and Miles are confirmed. Should be a bigger crowd and a lot of fun. The show info looks really good too.
Carl
zoidbuzz
zoidbuzz
Club Member
Club Member

http://www.zoefwilliams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Mon Jul 28 2014, 22:50

Two new paid members are looking to go with us to Camper and Bus:
Nick Greenfield
Jackie and Dave Snow

Daz, I have sent you a membership email and will transfer their membership fees in. I will also contact Marcus for you first thing tomorrow.
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue Jul 29 2014, 21:51

Heard from Marcus today. He confirms that has half price tickets allocated for Nick and Jackie & Dave, our new members. I will confirm with them both by email tonight.
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Camper and Bus show 2014 Empty camper and bus show

Post by robby Thu Jul 31 2014, 22:39

hi everyone, sorry to say that me and kate wont be able to come, as kate has to work, as she has already changed her working schedule, so that we can both go to the symonds yat weekend.we are really disappointed as we would of loved to of spent the weekend with you lot and we were looking forward to it.. Sad  Sad sorry to daz for messing you around with the tickets.have a great weekend. regards robby n kate Crying or Very sad
robby
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon Aug 04 2014, 09:09

Believe this is the final list for Camper & Bus see you there ...

John TC (got tickets already)
Carl & Helen
Daz, Lisa & Ceara
Zoe, Myles & Sennen
Ron & Linda
Gaz & Sue
Nick Greenfield
Jackie and Dave Snow

Who has the club banner, I have one of the colemans, Carl I believe has the other so we will be bringing both me thinks.

See information below ...

Dear VW Club

Thank you for agreeing to have a club display at the Camper&Bus Show at Eastnor Castle. Enclosed is some bullet point information about your club stand and the event. Further details will be supplied upon your arrival on site.

Venue Address:  Eastnor Castle, Ledbury, Herefordshire. HR8 1RL
Arrival Time: You can arrive anytime between 13.00 and 23.00 on Friday 08 August 2014 and 07.00 and 09.00 on Saturday 09 August 2014.

Tickets and passes: Your club have been allocated vehicle passes and corresponding entry wrist bands. This will allow you entry to the venue and camping in the club camping area. Your passes and wrist bands will be held at the ticket query point. Please ask to be directed to this point when you arrive. Give your name and club and in return you will be handed your passes and wrist bands and site information.
Club Display: Your allocated club stand is a short hop from your camping plot. (see location map supplied) On Saturday and Sunday mornings you will be required to move your vehicle the short distance from camping to the club stand area. This will happened between 08.00 – 09.30 each day, but please do not move your vehicle until a marshal has instructed you to do so due the large number of people on site. Each evening the reverse will apply.

Soap Box Race: If you fancy having a go at the soap box race, we have some spare soap box racers, all you need is some nerve. E mail adrian_vaughan@ipcmeida.com or talk to us on the day and we will sort you out a kart.

Rule and Regulations: Attached are the site rules and regulations, please take time to read before coming to the show. Please note we have a one way system in place to exit the venue and no vehicle movement is allowed during the show open times.

We hope you enjoy the weekend, to find out what is going on check out our digital show guide. http://www.flipgorilla.com/p/23023990364726555/show
The onsite contact number is: 07899803814
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Aug 04 2014, 10:43

Hi Daz

I have the club Banner so will bring it along with me, hopefully we can all tie in who's taking what so we are covered in all directions.

Maybe a club BBQ On Friday night or Saturday Night ? ( Carl ) try to REMEMBER THE BBQ LOL  Embarassed 

2 Coleman shelter.

Club Banner ( Ron )

Suggestions welcome for the weekends frolics but please be quick as time is fast approaching.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Mon Aug 04 2014, 21:24

If you are reading this because you are coming to Camper and Bus show here the details:
Venue Address:  Eastnor Castle, Ledbury, Herefordshire. HR8 1RL  

Arrival Time: You can arrive anytime between 13.00 and 23.00 on Friday 08 August 2014 and 07.00 and 09.00 on Saturday 09 August 2014. So if you are coming Saturday, do try to arrive at breakfast time. Does that work for you Jackie, Dave and Nick (or are you coming Friday Nick?)

Tickets and passes: Our club has been allocated vehicle passes and corresponding entry wrist bands. These will allow you free entry to the venue and camping in the club camping area. Your passes and wrist bands will be held at the ticket query point. Please ask to be directed to this point when you arrive. Give your name and club and in return you will be handed your passes and wrist bands and site information. Any concerns here is my number 07711 626260.

Club Display: The Volksworld Camper & Bus organisers have allocated our club a club stand a short hop from the club camping plot. I think everyone ought to try and display but it isn't compulsory (John you are doing show and shine at some stage I think?). On Friday we will try to check on how much room we've been given. Saturday and Sunday mornings you will be required to move your vehicle the short distance from camping to the club stand area.

Everyone ok with this? Did you get an email if you are going? If not let me know please ...
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue Aug 05 2014, 08:11

Camper and Bus show 2014 Wp_20114

The AK club BBQ is now clean and ready for its next outing this weekend and we have plenty of charcoal left over. We can light it Saturday for sure and Friday if you want it so why not bring your favourite Barbie tucker and just help yourselves. And if we run out or need fresh stuff for Saturday (or even a hangover brekkie on Sunday) we can soon pop down into Ledbury as Helen and Linda are coming by car Friday night after work and shifts. Happy days!
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Mon Aug 11 2014, 12:41

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4207_zpscade5ec2
Yet again, what an excellent weekend we have all had. A mini convoy of John, Ron, Daz & Lisa,  Carl, Gary & Sue all travelled together on the Fri and set up camp. Helen & Linda arrived later and on the Sat we were joined by Dave & Jackie, Nick, Rich & Willow.

What a line up we all made...looking good everyone, here are some pics

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4189_zps34852527" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4192_zpse3988abf" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4193_zps21c20385" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4195_zps01a2833f" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4209_zps85df0a79" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4215_zpsb0d67744" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4216_zpsb4362a30" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4222_zps620319a5" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4235_zpsc5f01213" />

Camper and Bus show 2014 <a href=Camper and Bus show 2014 DSC_4260_zps8a7edfe2" />

Last edited by carl & helen on Mon Aug 11 2014, 14:13; edited 1 time in total
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Camper and Bus show 2014 Empty Camper & Bus show

Post by Gaz57 Mon Aug 11 2014, 13:59

Hi all,

Well.......I am quite shocked at the comment from one person on SSVC that we were not approachable and rude not to talk to anybody!!! Never stopped talking all weekend!! What a thing to say, how very dare they!!!? Mind you I agree with the other comment as I might be a bit odd mind!!? 

Well today I am extremely Mardie as I am back to the everyday world. I have emptied out all the water from Bertie, dried my boots out! dried out the pillows and sleeping bag and have just loaded up the awning etc for the big off on Saturday, bit premature but that's me all over, medical condition and I'm sticking to that!. If anybody fancies meeting up at any point in Cornwall I will be in Padstow after a week down in Dorset?

Looking forward to the next time!! 

Gaz
Gaz57
Gaz57
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Aug 11 2014, 17:15

Well, having read the comment on ssvc ref the show, all I can say is what a cracking time we had, we represented our club very well, somewhat spectacular line up on Saturday from our club, 3 Split Devons which were all amazing, John won best in show but I expected nothing less from him and his awesome bus, and YE HA, John was so kind in letting me drive his awesome bus, we had a lovely time and it was great to meet the new members which made the journey to meet up with us all, laughs in abundance. Saturday BBQ and drinks went down very well, Sunday the weather tried to dampen our spirits but it failed as we enjoyed the day also, Journey home was interesting with the wind, certainly not the weather for Trailers and roof racks but I hope everyone made it home without issues, especially to John and hope the Journey back to Jersey was ok, you must have been shattered. 
See ya all at club meet Friday 

Thanks to all for a fab weekend.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down