Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . .

3 posters

Go down

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . Empty Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . .

Post by Grizzly Sat Jul 13 2013, 20:00

We have just come back from a week in Cornwall with the van. Stayed at a lovely little camp site called Treloan, fantastic sea views, quiet, calm place lots of room for kids to run around and the owners are very friendly. Its a basic site no bar entertainment etc which appealed to us and fairly reasonably priced. Only a short walk to Portscatho beach or a bit more of a hike down to a ferry across to St Mawes . . . we really enjoyed ourselves and had great weather, Ceara seemed to be in her element. It did take us a while to get there and back 50 mph all the way it was very hot. We did have a bit of trouble with the right hand carburettor after about 120 miles developing a mind of it's own on the way down so had to play with and nurse the engine a bit but it got us there and back well done Junkyard . . .

http://www.coastalfarmholidays.co.uk/roseland-campsite-beaches.html

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080910
Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080914
Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080911

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080912

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080913

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1080915

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1090010

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1090110

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1090111

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . P1090112

This van turned up later in the week they live in Dorset and had been touring round the coast.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . Empty Re: Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . .

Post by owen Sun Jul 14 2013, 11:27

Glad you had good weather you certainly picked the right week and out of the school holidays as well,   the weather either makes or breaks it, esp with Cera.  I've about  given up with Cornwall in the summer , last few years its chucked it down, not one decent beach day  and I've had better weather in the autumn.
cheers
owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . . Empty Re: Our trip to Cornwall in the van . . .

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Jul 14 2013, 16:23

Good break had then Daz, great pics and can see your starting Ceara off early washing the bus ha ha.
Think we will be heading down that way next month for Big Sunday but will stay a few days.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Sun Jul 14 2013, 22:32

Ronnieboy59 wrote:Good break had then Daz, great pics and can see your starting Ceara off early washing the bus ha ha.
Think we will be heading down that way next month for Big Sunday but will stay a few days.

Ron

Cheers Ron Big Sunday is down at Croyde isnt it . . . wouldn't mind doing that funny enough I did check out the camp sites down there before checking out Cornwall but they were working out more expensive as we probably left it a bit late, I do like Croyde though nice little place.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Jul 14 2013, 22:45

Yeh Daz, could be a good trip Bank holiday as well,,thinking of booking hiddenvalleypark.com, mate Bob Runs the show and maybe get a discount, be great to get away again, have got a phone number of the site and a guy called Rich whom i think is linked to Bob Burrows for discounts etc, let me know if you or anyone fancies it as Linda and i are looking to book it next week.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down