Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ?

5 posters

Go down

Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ? Empty Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ?

Post by Ronnieboy59 Fri Jun 07 2013, 10:52

As the weather looks fine this weekend i was thinking it may be an idea to meet up to finalize details for our trip, I know Dave is working Saturday and said Sunday they will be at Home so can we invade at Dave and Ernas some time Sunday ??? subject to confirmation from Dave/Erna, maybe we can take a few sausages and chuck em on a barbie ?? good chance to get the buses warmed up.
any other sudgestions ??

Ta
Ron:D
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ? Empty Sunday

Post by Erna & David Fri Jun 07 2013, 15:01

Hello Ron, thats fine for Sunday, Davids doing a oil change and a nut and bolt check Sunday, just need confirmation of how many is a coming, and its not only for Hessich guys and gals ,all welcome. Erna cat
Erna & David
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ? Empty Re: Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ?

Post by Ronnieboy59 Fri Jun 07 2013, 18:20

That is very kind of you Erna and Dave, Linda and i will certainly be coming over, if its ok with you and i think a good idea, can we bring a small disposable BBQ and our Burgers and sausages, see ya Sunday and can you post what is a good time for you guys. Hope the weather will be very nice.

Going list

Ron + Linda
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Jun 07 2013, 18:34

Ah blast . . . were at a Christening this Sunday have fun all looks like the weathers going to be good.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Sat Jun 08 2013, 07:50

Sorry can't make it going up to Coventry with the bus tomorrow with Josh to bring back his stuff and help clear up their student house so wish me luck as it could take a while . Any way it will be a good shake down test for the bus as its a 200mile round trip and its going to be hot tomorrow.
Spares wise i'm taking most things but it you guys can think of things that are particular to your bues's that would physically stop you its worth taking, a spare electric fuel pump springs to mind. I'll try and do a list tonight of exactly what i'll be taking and post or send it to you guys.
Have a good time cheers owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sat Jun 08 2013, 08:29

Have a good trip Owen, hope the bus performs well, don`t envy you sorting out the student house thing, could get messy eh, have fun and see ya soon.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Pre Hessisch meet This Sunday ? Empty Yes please Dave and erna

Post by carl & helen Sat Jun 08 2013, 09:44

hi Dave and Erna
yes please. having just called you, I'd like to come over.

Helen is working. I need to do exactly the same as Dave, oil change, valves, tighten up and check over this weekend.

I am going out to to do the valves now as that needs a cold engine. Thanks for offering to let me come over in the morning. I can then pop V on the front part of your drive and do my oil change and check over at the same time as dave? I know exactly what I need to bring as I used to do this with tony and linz.

I confirm that I'll bring some BBQ bits and beers to share into the mix. we can then pop it onto your BBQ as you kindly suggest. should be a lovely club working AND social day, getting the important stuff done and a few laughs.

thanks as always guys
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Erna & David Sun Jun 09 2013, 19:26

Thanks Linda, Ron and Carl for coming over, hope you enjoyed yourselves, lovely seeing you all, really productive day as well, spent a hour going round squashing mossies, still some left.
Erna & David
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Jun 09 2013, 19:40

Many thanks Dave and Erna and the Kids for hosting a fabulous bbq, Great day and productive, thanks to the Ladys for cooking lovely food/ Banquette .

See ya all soon

Many thanks
Ron + Linda
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Fri Jun 14 2013, 01:19

Hi Dave and Erna
Just want to say a belated thank you for all your help and gorgeous hospitality on Sunday. really pleased with what we managed to get done and had a lovely day too. thanks to Ron to with his help fitting Firetek. All mega exciting stuff Smile

Sorry not to reply earlier, just been totally manic with work, trip arrangements and long days.

hope Jo had a good birthday on Monday too??

Thank you 
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down