Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner

2 posters

Go down

Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner Empty Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Apr 07 2013, 13:16

Hi All
Have been approached by a guy in Leeds to view a splitty for sale in Andover, its on the VZI Vehicles for sale under splitscreen, Anyone now who SAVO is in Andover, ? the bus is a 64, ivory over green, looks nice but the price is very cheap i think, any info appreciated, i have called the guy to view it but always goes to voicemail.

Info appreciated as never seen the Bus in Andover.
Ta
Ron

It was Savages bus.
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner Empty Re: Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner

Post by Grizzly Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:20

Yep he pm'd me on Facebook the other day was waiting for the details, to put it on here it doesn't have an mot but should easily pass .... A circumstance change has forced him to sell.

daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner Empty Re: Bus in Andover for sale? Cancel as found owner

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Apr 07 2013, 18:36

Yep, i did not know the name SAVO, wish it had of gone up on here 1st as i would more than likely(after viewing) took a gamble and invested to accumulate on it with a new MOT maybe could have made a few quid (typical Jock eh ) Think he sold it as a real Bargain and lovely colours, He has been in touch and it sold to the 1st Viewer so a Bargain for someone, i even took a drive round some estates to try find it.ah well,,there will be other bargains out there, Ta for info Daz. see ya at Greenham but i assume we will convoy up, if there is a few of us.

Ron8)
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon Apr 08 2013, 09:04

Ronnieboy59 wrote:Yep, i did not know the name SAVO, wish it had of gone up on here 1st as i would more than likely(after viewing) took a gamble and invested to accumulate on it with a new MOT maybe could have made a few quid (typical Jock eh ) Think he sold it as a real Bargain and lovely colours, He has been in touch and it sold to the 1st Viewer so a Bargain for someone, i even took a drive round some estates to try find it.ah well,,there will be other bargains out there, Ta for info Daz. see ya at Greenham but i assume we will convoy up, if there is a few of us.

Ron8)

Yep sounds good to me
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down