Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

3 posters

Go down

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans Empty IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

Post by carl & helen Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:02

Hi everyone, it's brass monkeys out there. We've been researching The Grand Hessich European Tour 2013...see meets & events for all the low down.

In meets & Events you will see a Hessich post. This also features basic outline information on the Wolfsberg 75th Anniversary weekend. There is also an EBI post too. EBI is exciting and here you have some choices. Please check out the information on both and lets discuss options and preferences for those that are going.

Volksworld:

Who's been today and who's going tomorow? Carl & I aren't so can we see some pics please.

Easter weekend: Yes it's Easter next weekend so the Easter bunny is sure to visit. No doubt we will have all 4 seasons in one weekend, but is any one going to either Wick Down or Wheels Day or both? What's the likelyhood of boggy show ground?

It's time for us to wake up from our winter hibernation now and get the bus out. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Helen & Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans Empty Re: IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

Post by Grizzly Sat Mar 23 2013, 22:52

Going down to Volksworld tomorrow as long as I dont get called out and will be doing Wyke Down think I will give wheels day a miss this year. Did a little bit on the firetruck last Saturday nothing on Junkyard apart from start it up, it's too bloomin cold. Interestingly my dad brought a loud of my old magazines over today and have found issues 2, 3 and 4 of Volksworld magazine amongst others couldn't find issue 1 though looks to have long gone.

Sorry but we will not be doing Europe this year we are really tight on funds at the moment with Lisa starting the shop and all so we have to watch our pennies.

Cheers Daz, Lisa & Ceara.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans Empty Re: IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

Post by Grizzly Sun Mar 24 2013, 10:13

Sad Me and Lisa have a poorly Ceara so looks like we are going to have to miss Volksworld we have been uming and urrhing whether to go but decided not to risk it. Roll on next year hopefully a bit warmer too as it's brass monkey's again today.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:23

I'm wondering what the ground is going to be like at Wyke Down & Wheels day? I'm guessing is going to be either frozen or boggy, so don't know what we will do.

Hope Ceara's feeling better

Helen
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:17

wyke down has been cancelled Carl so I guess that has helped to make your decison for the Monday
regards
owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:25

thanks Owen, I heard today too, I think wheels day is also likely to be off too, so if you re thinking of going keep an eye on the website,

Anyone get any Volksworld pics from Sunday?
carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Apr 05 2013, 16:43

Well Wyke Down / stroke Gamma Down is back on, not sure what else is on that weekend but might be interesting at a different venue ..... As Lisa had my car and the Touran was off the road (all back together now with powerflex go faster bushes Very Happy) I have been using the van . . . going to need the brakes doing, new wipers and certainly a shake down before we go anywhere.

Bloomin weather . . .
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down