Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS

+5
Dillon
Mister C
Grizzly
Ronnieboy59
carl & helen
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 Empty Re: AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Jul 14 2014, 18:26

Totally agree, Very we'll done Carl and Helen, a very big pat on the back to you both, enjoyed the weekend very much.

Good turn out and weather was fine most of the time.

Ta guys

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 Empty Re: AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS

Post by carl & helen Wed Jul 16 2014, 07:39

We had a great time at the Savernake BBQ. Although it took a fair bit of organising it was great fun. Thanks to everyone that came, especially Andy from Fareham and welcome to Jo and Kev and welcome back to Adrian. Special thanks to Ron and Linda for all their help in the run up and over the weekend, couldn't have done it without you. And thanks to the club for subsidising the food and soft drinks. Enjoy the pics:

AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0840_zps6da0a322" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0841_zps1d9480f4" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0842_zps481943f0" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0845_zps3b8f968b" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0846_zps390de210" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0848_zps7432b367" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0849_zpsa4122f14" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0851_zpsbd3b4462" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0853_zpsbfb7c65f" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0854_zpsa58dd983" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0855_zpscd65b048" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0857_zps70936ff4" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0859_zps2f90c82d" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0860_zps9d889158" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0861_zpsa215d2f7" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0863_zpse58eb853" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0864_zpsa4d7b0e5" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0870_zps7b8c43cd" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0872_zps42ba9658" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0874_zpscbc713d2" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0875_zpsb8db1632" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0840_zps6da0a322" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0841_zps1d9480f4" />
AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 <a href=AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 SAM_0842_zps481943f0" />
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

AK and Friends Savernake BBQ – Sunday 13th July now WITH PICS - Page 2 Empty savernake bbq

Post by robby Wed Jul 16 2014, 22:54

big thanks to carl, Helen , ron and linda for organising and setting up the bbq  at Savernake on sunday. glad the weather stayed ok and didn't pee it down as forecast. it was nice to see everyone and also see some new faces turn up.its nice to fit faces to the names on the forum. thanks again. robby and kate Cool  Laughing
robby
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister C Thu Jul 17 2014, 23:17

Well done all for organising the BBQ and thanks for the good food.

Sorry I didn't turn up in our bus but I think we have lowered the shiny bus count as they all look good in the photos.

Cheers

Simon.
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu Jul 17 2014, 23:51

Mister C wrote:Well done all for organising the BBQ and thanks for the good food.

think we have lowered the shiny bus count as they all look good in the photos.

You are most welcome. Shiny is not always the way forward. Nothing nice than some OG paint in good nick.

Are you or Steve planning any weekends away with us over the summer? But before that, did you get to talk to JK about your beam failure?
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister C Fri Jul 18 2014, 18:24

Hi Carl, we are going to call in to Devon Dubfest on the way to Cornwall otherwise I'll have to see how things go as it's going to be hectic work wise.

I'll let Steve know dates of shows but I know he is still,having carb problems!!!

As for the front beam it is OK and I was being a little paranoid after the bump we had and will explain more when I see you ,

Cheers, Simon.
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Sun Jul 20 2014, 09:02

Brilliant news on Devon. Will be great to see you there with your van and family. And then you are off to Cornwall for holiday after, that's great !

Let's hope steve will get sorted real quick...

Will steve or you want to go to club night at Chalkhill Blue on Friday? I will be in Devon that night but I think one or two new visitors are coming over for dinner and to visit. So if you both came that would be brilliant. Daz wil be there and we will find out who else so please let us know.

But looking forward to next weekend already.
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister C Tue Jul 22 2014, 23:25

Not going to make the meet Friday as still lots to sort.

All being well with traffic and a good early start, hope to be at Bicton for 10-11am can you please can let me know if I head over to club area to park or just the main carpark?

Appreciate yu may not know till you arrive on Friday and I'll pm my personal mobile number as I wont have mu work one on.

Cheers

Simon.
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Wed Jul 23 2014, 06:32

Mister C wrote:Not going to make the meet Friday as still lots to sort.

All being well with traffic and a good early start, hope to be at Bicton for 10-11am can you please can let me know if I head over to club area to park or just the main carpark?

Appreciate yu may not know till you arrive on Friday and I'll pm my personal mobile number as I wont have mu work one on.

Cheers

Simon.
Hi Simon 
Thanks for letting us know re you and Steve for club night. 

Yes text me your number, I can than ask the Marshall's whether you can drive over to our camping spot for the day or whether they will need to keep you in the car park. It is a small ish show so might be quite chilled and friendly. But as you say you never really know till you get there. But give me your number and I'll text you.
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2