Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills

3 posters

Go down

New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills Empty New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills

Post by carl & helen Tue Jun 03 2014, 15:27

New Forest camp-out at Roundhills this weekend 7th to 8th June.

If any one else would like to come they are more than welcome. Please invite your friends too

Rob & Carl are going on an extra New Forest camp-out this weekend at Roundhills, as Rob cannot make next weekend.
They are arriving eary on the Saturday morning and have got their bike with them to go cycling

http://www.campingintheforest.co.uk/england/new-forest/roundhill-campsite

Roundhills link above.
No electric, grassy pitches, has shower block and toilets.

Going:
Carl & Helen
Rob & Tamsin
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills Empty Re: New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills

Post by carl & helen Wed Jun 04 2014, 21:36

If you fancy coming down for the day on the Sunday, please do let me know
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills Empty Re: New Forest camp-out 7th to 8th June Roundhills

Post by Ronnieboy59 Thu Jun 05 2014, 12:44

I think the weather for the weekend is going to be awful, please check the forecast for Saturday,, not good,,,still moving Claire into the house from her flat so the house is overflowing so with that and the weather we shan't make this weekend,,sorry folks.
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu Jun 05 2014, 16:05

Have fun I am on call this week so no fun for me this weekend  Sad
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Mon Jun 09 2014, 13:37

Well I gather that Carl, Rob  & Tamsin got down OK to Roundhill on the Saturday morning. Carl & Rob both took their bikes and managed to hire one for the weekend for Tamsin, so after they set up cam they went off for a 15 mile round trip on the tracks and of course visiting the madatory pub.
I was working Sat but pegged it down to join them, arricing at 10pm. It was a beautiful drive down and the sun was out and just setting by the time I pulled in. I had my dinner waiting for me and we then ate cheese - deciding to melt it on the remains of the BBQ.

On Sunday we woke to georgous sunshine, so had a slow breakfast and pack up and then dropped Tamsin off at the station, so she could join her friends baby shower. We then decided to use the rest of the day and did a megacycle from Brockenhurst, to Boulderwood, to Lyndhurst and back to Brockenhurst.
Of course there were the obilgatory ice creams, then lunch and then more ice cream.....it was very hot! and we were buring off the calories. At the end of the day we had a cup of tea near a lake / pond, just as the thunder clouds were building again, but we all made it home a bit stiff and sore but having thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Picks to follow
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down