Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions

3 posters

Go down

Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions Empty Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions

Post by Tone & Linz Fri May 04 2012, 09:02

Stanford Hall cancelled due to weather and ground conditions according to their website

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/
Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions Empty Re: Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions

Post by Grizzly Fri May 04 2012, 11:21

Thanks Tone wonder what the SSVC will do with their AGM . . . this weather really is not too clever never mind least the hosepipe ban is still on eh! confused
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions Empty Re: Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions

Post by carl & helen Fri May 04 2012, 11:57

Helen is trying to get in touch with Dave & Erna now to let them know. I'm off lo Scotland today to see a young work colleague play for England under 20s vs Scotland.

,oohing forward to some r&r and a few beers tonight.
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Fri May 04 2012, 12:08

According to SSVC, I think that Vicky farm is still open for business. Their ground is OK see below

I've left voice mails for Dave, Tania & Ron so hpe they get the message - Helen

Quote: Bugger. Just saw the show has been postponed Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions Icon_sad - http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

Panel Dave:

Don't worry peeps!!
We're open at vic farm and I've had a walk round and although it rained last night for a few hours it's clear now and no rain forecasted again till monday night!

See you here guys..

Don't worry we're going to have a ball guys I promise!! X

Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall CANCELLED due to weather and ground conditions Empty New date for Stanford Hall 1st July 2012

Post by Tone & Linz Fri May 04 2012, 23:19

Thanks Helen for contacting Dave & Erna and the rest of the convoy to Vicky Farm.

I thought they'd (SSVC) probably carry on with the AGM weekend but it did cross my mind in letting them know. I was just having a quick surf on the pc before rushing out for the day and found the cancellation info and posted those quick threads to spread the word.

The new date for the Stanford Hall day is 1st July 2012, again according to their website http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

Existing passes will still be valid!

Tone
Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down