Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stanford Hall 4th May 2014

4 posters

Go down

Stanford Hall 4th May 2014 Empty Stanford Hall 4th May 2014

Post by Grizzly Fri Apr 04 2014, 10:36

http://www.stanfordhallvw.com/

Gutted wanted to do this as I havent been for years but have discoverd i am on call that weekend. Those going if you have a friend in the SSVC you can camp up at Swiss Farm and join in the convoy which is a site to see if you have never done it.

I will have to wait till next year now.  Sad
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Stanford Hall 4th May 2014 Empty Re: Stanford Hall 4th May 2014

Post by Grizzly Tue Apr 29 2014, 10:42

Well have fun those of you going see you defo next year even if I have to walk .... gutted.

Dont forget if anybody can help this guy out .... http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102264&hilit=bulford

15% Discount on Stanford Hall Show Pre-orders
Stanford Hall 4th May 2014 ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=E%2bvMGrOYUb%2bHDfcaTQ1em4XXU1Vu6EWB5VYt4akG9vc%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fmarketing.customandcommercial.com%2fmedia%2f08600a96cf7b11e3a8f7901b0e07d3c5_34-stanford2014email
Stanford Hall - 4th May 2014
We are getting ready for Stanford Hall. We can't take our full range of stock, so if there's anything you need for your VW, order online and we will give you a 15% discount. We'll take your order to the show for you to collect.
Discount applies to all pre-orders made by 4pm on Friday 2nd may 2014 to be collected at Stanford Hall.

Select Stanford Hall as your show collection, discount will be applied at checkout.

http://www.customandcommercial.com
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu May 01 2014, 13:40

Off home early today to pack for going to Vicky farm for weekend of campaign and fun. And then the awesome convoy and Stanford Hall classic show on Sunday. The weekend weather has even given kind, if it ever stops raining.

Helen and I are likely to travel early Friday either with Ron and Linda if their van makes it. And we are planning on meeting up with John JT from Jersey
Owen is coming on Saturday afternoon.
Ross is likely to do just the show on Sunday

Matt, what are your plans? If you are coming to Vicky Farm for campaign and then on to the show on Sunday, just let me know and I'll send you directions and admission details?
Anyone else planning on the weekend or show? Have I missed anyone?
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Thu May 01 2014, 14:50

Left a post on SSVC regarding taking the tow bar up also Dave wanted some wheels picking up and bringing back and. I will try to get up there just after lunch for the AGM.
Cheers
Owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tint1n Thu May 01 2014, 15:26

carl & helen wrote:Off home early today to pack for going to Vicky farm for weekend of campaign and fun. And then the awesome convoy and Stanford Hall classic show on Sunday. The weekend weather has even given kind, if it ever stops raining.

Helen and I are likely to travel early Friday either with Ron and Linda if their van makes it. And we are planning on meeting up with John JT from Jersey
Owen is coming on Saturday afternoon.
Ross is likely to do just the show on Sunday

Matt, what are your plans? If you are coming to Vicky Farm for campaign and then on to the show on Sunday, just let me know and I'll send you directions and admission details?
Anyone else planning on the weekend or show? Have I missed anyone?

Sadly I wont be able to make this weekend due to not being able to get get time off work.  Sad
tint1n
tint1n
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu May 01 2014, 18:15

Spoken to Erna - got details of 4 wheel rims, bolts & caps to be collected from Eddie.
Awaiting news from Bulford tow bar collection, nothing yet
Helen
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue May 06 2014, 22:22

Hi Erna
We got your wheels etc. we will try and arrange to pop over later this week once Helen has finished her night shifts
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum