Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine

4 posters

Go down

The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine  Empty The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine

Post by carl & helen Sat Jun 11 2011, 10:18

Hi Kev
Any news yet? I spoke with Stu just after Stonor. Did you manage to get over there and take a look? If there's anything I can do please ask.
Cheers
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine  Empty Re: The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine

Post by Grizzly Sat Jun 11 2011, 14:52

Got a 1600 you could borrow too as a last resort need it to put in the bus eventually though.

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine  Empty Re: The beige bitch - any news yet on the engine

Post by Aussiboris Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:33

I have a multitude of engine parts around my workshop. Just let me know if you need anything mate
Aussiboris
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Jun 11 2011, 19:51

The engine is out of the beige bitch did it out on the road don't think i upset to many neighbours and most of tinware off. my dad collected the engine of stu on tuesday a big thanks to stu. I started stripping new engine today but ran into a few problems with stuck bolts but nothing Irwin bolt grips won't sort hopefully do some more tomorrow
Kev
Kev
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiboris Sun Jun 12 2011, 21:08

Good luck with it mate. Is it just a case of switching over ancillaries and bolting in?
Engine change in the road thats something I've never tried.
Aussiboris
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Jun 21 2011, 21:00

Well a big thanks to everyone who helped and lent me engines but sadly the beige bitch has lived up to it's name and it's not going to make it on the Europe trip
Kev
Kev
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue Jun 21 2011, 21:18

Why Kev what's the problem mate
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Wed Jun 22 2011, 17:35

It's a long a sad story......but there's a 'happyish' end.....
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed Jun 22 2011, 17:57

Well we tried at least your going Kev soz (bloomin insurance companies) have fun guys & girls ..... Daz & Lisa
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down