Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engine help

4 posters

Go down

Engine help Empty Engine help

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Jul 17 2011, 19:07

Anyone got an engine to lend Dave and Erna to get there bus on the go to Dubs at the Castle, as you all know we have been waiting too long for our engines. My bus will probably be sold by the time my engine is ready so will have a JMR 2.1 for sale soon, cost to build is £6.5k, no silly offers of a banjo steering wheel or safety star as a swap / Px. If engine is available to borrow for Dave please contact soonest to allow him time for an MOT.

Och aye

Ron Wink
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Engine help Empty Re: Engine help

Post by owen Mon Jul 18 2011, 00:23

A bit of a tall order by next weekend. Daz and I did talk about building a spare club engine for people to borrow after kevs engine went. By pooling resources and blagging bits and pieces between us we could probably do something in the longer term but not much use to Dave at the moment. Really need to make a turn key one so its a quick swap. I'm on my spare engine at the moment the other one just about runs but is only fit to use as a part exchange and in bits at the moment.
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Jul 18 2011, 18:20

What a good idea Owen / Daz, sounds like a plan and would be happy to donate any parts if its agreed to have a club spare engine.

Just got word today from John Maher that our engines have been held up by his suppliers not having parts so he is sourcing from the states but could be a few months yet.

Ron.
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Mon Jul 18 2011, 19:43

Got some manifolds barrels pistons crank shaft that could be used! Of unknown condition mind!
Steven
Steven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Red Mon Aug 01 2011, 16:23

Don't have any parts, gave my spare/ old dissy to Rob.

But, I would be keen to give a hand over a w/e or two if there's a poss to build up a spare club engine.

Frankenstein!
Big Red
Big Red
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum