Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER

3 posters

Go down

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Empty NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER

Post by Ronnieboy59 Thu Nov 29 2012, 14:38

Was a toss up between a new Gazebo or the smaller new Coleman shelter which is 12x12, gives a little more space than a Gazebo and takes a little longer to put up but was well worth it, used it at Glastonbury 2 weeks ago for the weekend and even fitted my trailer inside, as for price, bought from Amazon £114 which was including VAT, i did buy the sidwalls and zip door which was a further £58, i only tested it at Glastonbury where we had some rain and very frosty morning but the shelter held up really well, could be used all year round but i think ideal for spring and summer and the extra space is useful.

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Steeri16

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Steeri15

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Steeri14

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Steeri13
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER Empty Re: NEW SMALLER COLEMAN SHELTER

Post by Grizzly Thu Nov 29 2012, 23:11

What a great idea mini coleman, would make sure you have a storm strap though for the wilder weather . . . cheers Ron for the write up
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Sat Dec 01 2012, 10:28

Thats abit hard core in this weather Ron, took the van down to cornwall last month but not for camping and my heat exchangers supposedly work and that was a cold drive down.

Like the shelter guess abit more manageable to put up than the standard one, only draw back is its abit fiddly to do. Guess you could utilise your trailer as a table / work surface in there as well.
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down