Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan

4 posters

Go down

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan Empty Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan

Post by carl & helen Thu Feb 17 2011, 09:56

"Starting 7th Feb 2011 on BBC 2 at 18.30 each night Martin will be travelling the country in his campervan doing cooking etc, maybe worth watching eh, Carl and Helen will be very interested as he was the chap who interviewed them both ( Carl + Veronica ) at dubs at the castle Wales and they both should be on the telly hoooray Very Happy

Ron"

I think it's tonight..............
Saw Jasons hi-top on the trailer and our trophy on the prize table!!!!.

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan DUBSATTHECASTLE018
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan Empty King Carlos of Caldicot

Post by Ronnieboy59 Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:38

I will be watching out for you Carl, Well done.

Ron + Linda Very Happy
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan Empty Re: Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan

Post by Grizzly Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:40

yep been hooked on it this week and looking forward to the dubs in the castle episode . . . does he want to come to Stonor Park we'll letting him judge the Miss VW contest Very Happy
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan Empty Re: Martin Dorey One Man and his Campervan

Post by carl & helen Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:50

OK, But only if I get the interview televised!! (I've got his email somewhere at home - unless Helen has 'tidied' it away)
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Feb 17 2011, 17:17

Grizzly wrote:yep been hooked on it this week and looking forward to the dubs in the castle episode . . . does he want to come to Stonor Park we'll letting him judge the Miss VW contest Very Happy

Hey you said me and kev could judge that!
Seriosly though cant wait to watch it tonight! Will be keeping an eye out for future AK tv stars!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Feb 17 2011, 18:44

We have a tv star member! Well done Carl! Also spotted Rons bus too! Well done guys!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Feb 17 2011, 18:54

Nice trophy Ron!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Fri Feb 18 2011, 14:30

That's one episode to keep. I think that tigger was shown longer than Carl!! but actually it summed up the show nicely, it was very low key, good fun and AK was quite dominant during the show filming. Well done Ron & Carl (as well as Jason in the Hi top).
Helen
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down