Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uploading images & PDF's on new forum

2 posters

Go down

Uploading images & PDF's on new forum Empty Uploading images & PDF's on new forum

Post by carl & helen Thu Feb 17 2011, 09:42

Just a quick question regarding the new forum. I think that I've read the instructions right about uploading photos photos, can I still use photobucket? as I haven't tried to upload photos yet.

What about uploading PDF's as I cannot load the European tour PDF. Does that have to be on some type of communal server too?

Thanks
Helen Idea
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Uploading images & PDF's on new forum Empty Re: Uploading images & PDF's on new forum

Post by Grizzly Thu Feb 17 2011, 14:43

You can use Photobucket not a problem otherwise you can press the image button above with the save disk sign on (15th from the right), it will create you an account with servimg.com using your forum login automatically, you can then just host images from your computer. Documents I will need to enable but we only have 20MB of storage space so pdf documents only please.

Last edited by Grizzly on Thu Feb 17 2011, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Uploading images & PDF's on new forum Empty Re: Uploading images & PDF's on new forum

Post by Grizzly Thu Feb 17 2011, 17:21

You should now be able to add attachments Carl & Helen.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down