Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices

4 posters

Go down

Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices Empty Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices

Post by carl & helen Sun May 15 2011, 12:22

Just been alerted to a bargain on the Decathlon site.
It is for a pop-up tent which easily can act like an overnighter rather than using a bigger & heavier awnings like the Kyham.
It’s going for £39.99 from £149.99 as it’s end of range
Quechua Base Seconds Grey

Here’s the link.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/family-camping-pop-up-tents-116275864/
http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/seconds-base-35306503/

We took a picture of a red split at Vicky Farm with it attached. The only colour left is the one in our picture grey/black & red piping
Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices DSC_6839

This offer can only be found in the Surrey Quays store ONLY, so locate the store first in the Southern region
Go into camping – (they have an image of it up on their page)
Tents
Family pop-up tents and its there. It costs £5.99 p&p.
There are plenty still in stock. We are going to us it to stand next to the van of overnight shows and the cargo doors will open into it. It does not attach physically to the van like a proper drive away awning but you can teather a door flap if necessary. You can stand up in it, it’s roomy enough for a kitchen area & of course you can sleep in it too.
We ordered ours yesterday
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices Empty Re: Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices

Post by Liam Sun May 15 2011, 19:36

not really anawning person but just orderd one. hopefully it will be easy to set up i will letyou know what its like
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices Empty Re: Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices

Post by carl & helen Sun May 15 2011, 21:10

Sounds like we might be on for a Stonor awning assmbly challenge. Woops I nearly used another phrase for erecting the awnings - but not on family time
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon May 16 2011, 15:36

Ordered one Saturday, will be here this week so will post a note when played around with it in garden, Bargain, well spotted Carl and Helen, looked really good at Vicky farm and at that price its a snip.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillon Mon May 16 2011, 19:03

We ordered one on Saturday too - won't we all look smart at Stonor. Thanks for letting us know Carl and Helen Exclamation
Dillon
Dillon
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Quechua pop-up tents at end of clearance prices Empty Quechua arrival

Post by Ronnieboy59 Wed May 18 2011, 13:10

Tent arrived today, literally 2 mins to put up and away, carry bag with shoulder strapS, 10 tent pegs, 6.5kgs, doddle. Lots of room, BARGAIN.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/32/04/15/quechu11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/32/04/15/quechu10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/32/04/15/quechu12.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/32/04/15/quechu14.jpg

Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu May 19 2011, 11:28

Our arrived last night - havent yet 'popped' it as been on nights. Going to play with it this afternoon.
It looks good from your photos Ron. Tell you what though, we are all going to have to have our names emblazoned on them or else we will be entering the wrong awnings!! Could be interesting..... Depends if there's better selection of beer / food in them than your own!
Helen Laughing
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Thu May 19 2011, 11:49

Then everyone will be in Yours and Carls as you alway do the best spreads. when you go to do the tent later, ensure to read diagrams on the inside of carrier ( interesting shapes ) opening up is easy, folding away just follow the diagram ha ha, you will know what i mean when you see it, dont force the poles as it will fold away.

Have fun

Ron Smile
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu May 19 2011, 15:47

Been looking on you tube and found this tutorial: (might be useful and save a few decapitations as I guess they are quite springy) Don't think much to the sound effects!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpb7PqRG0hg&NR=1

and this one is better for the shape needed to put it away (took us 30 mins to put it away Carl was getting quite cross!)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+erect+a+pop+up+tent&mid=0FB2035F19826AA01FB90FB2035F19826AA01FB9&FORM=LKVR33#
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19 2011, 21:25

Sorry guys i gave up on the pop up tent we had, i forgot everytime how to pack away and like carl got cross with it, supose you will get the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillon Thu May 19 2011, 22:20

So glad we're not the only one's who were getting cross! Almost resorted to making a bigger bag for it. Thank goodness for the videos.

Maybe instead of an assembly challenge we should have a putting away competition.
Dillon
Dillon
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu May 19 2011, 23:37

Im up for that! Getting the hang of putting it away!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Fri May 20 2011, 06:46

I bring a prize for the quickest popup & down. PS we are going camping in Bath this weekend so will be prepared so get practicing everybody.
We've had lots of tents but never anything like this!
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Sun May 22 2011, 22:36

Just been away this weekend and had great fun with the new popup. Only just noticed that there are 2 pages of instructions..... makes sense now with the 2nd video, packs away really easily albiet a bit tricky as very springy.
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down