Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK shows and events for Sept

2 posters

Go down

AK shows and events for Sept Empty AK shows and events for Sept

Post by carl & helen Wed Aug 13 2014, 18:03

Hi all
Wow, what an amazing Summer it has already been. So many quality weekends with great friends new and old and there is still so much more to look forward to.

And so we turn our attention to Sept. What a month to look forward to as there are lots of shows to end the V dub season on a high. If you are going to others and fancy some company let us know. These are the ones I think we have planned as AK:

29-31 (yes this is August but next big show)     VW Action, Santa Pod – www.vwaction.co.uk
Daz has booked Club camping for 6 to 10 vans. If you want to convoy or club camp with us, just let us know. Night racing at Action really is a sight to see!

5-7 Busfest, Malverns - http://www.busfest.org
Lots of us go to this in lots of groups. If you want to go and are not sure the details let me know. Otherwise see you all there.
Several of us are with SSVC in the Orchard this time.

19-21 Symonds Yat (Forest of Dean)
An SSVC adventure weekend event that we believe is almost full. Some of us are going and if you want to go you will need to move fast

13-14 Sept A free weekend. Anyone doing or fancy doing a drive out somewhere with friends?

26-28 Dubs in the (New) Forest, so another local one to kind of end the show season on, Milford on Sea - http://www.dubsintheforest.com or https://www.facebook.com/dubsin.theforest
Plans here include Friday club night, Saturday and / or Sunday at the show (details to follow) and Saturday night camping in New Forest (probably back at lovely Ashurst) as show camping is small and full up. Would be lovely to get a good turnout for this is support of New Forest Dub Club.

Sept Aircooled Konnection club night will be Friday 29th Sept from 7pm, for dinner at 7.45pm @ Chalkhill Blue on the A303 near Andover. This the night before some of us g to Dubs in the (New) Forest. Please check the forum for more...

Hope to see you all soon.
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

AK shows and events for Sept Empty Re: AK shows and events for Sept

Post by Grizzly Thu Aug 14 2014, 12:46

Cheers I am doing Action as you well know. I am not a member of the SSVC so wont be doing the Symmond Yat will see about Dubs in the Forrest as really need to get work done on the van and I am running out of weekends.

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Thu Aug 14 2014, 17:37

Just so you know Daz, I will give you as much help as you need / can stand after that New Forest weekend.. so it would be brill if you could come out to play for one last end of season bash. I'm thinking club night Friday, Show Saturday (& Sunday if we can get weekend tickets from New Forest club) and Saturday night Ashurst camping.

But more on that tomorrow for club night I guess.
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum