Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jersey

5 posters

Go down

Jersey Empty Jersey

Post by John TC Wed May 07 2014, 20:30

Well I got home after a truly epic weekend. Made all the more memorable by you guys.

We spoke about a trip, The weather is warm and sunny here, so come over and enjoy some Jersey hospitality, all welcome  Jersey Icon_biggrin

Let me know when you fancy it.

I'm in the UK for the Devon Dub Fest    25th 27th July A family type small show in a great setting.
also over for Bus Fest       5th 7th Sept  

cheers JJ
John TC
John TC
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Jersey Empty Re: Jersey

Post by carl & helen Wed May 07 2014, 20:46

Hi John TC or John Jersey as we've come to know you. Great to see you on here and a huge welcome from me and all of us. I'm sure Owen, Ron, Helen and all the gang will be pleased as punch to say hi.

And look out for some pics on here in the next day or two. Not had chance to upload them yet. But I'll send you a full set of the hi res pics before the weekend.

I think I'm likely to do Devon Dubfest and SSVC  camping for Busfest this year so I'm sure to see you soon this side of the water.  And as for coming over, well you sell it well -it's raining here, given a wet weekend and already I can't wait for that trip
Take care

Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Wed May 07 2014, 21:56

Hi John and welcome to the club. Although  a fairly small affair we do seem to get around more than most and have had our fair share of winning things and getting features in the vw mags over the years . For instance matt's bug in this months volksworld mag.
Bit of a long way to come for  club meets and drive outs  but look forward to seeing you at the next show, Devon Dubfest sounds interesting so I expect afew of us will make it down there.
Think most of us will be up for a trip to Jersey as well
All the best Owen and Mel
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Thu May 08 2014, 08:33

Well Hi JJ and a very warm welcome to the club, may I say we are all Honoured to have you and your bus on board, what a great addition you will be, and as others have said we will surely meet up a few times each year at shows, hope your trophy cabinet is huge lol, I bet your good lady was so very proud of you when you got home, what a Journey for you, Linda and I will also be keen to pop over to Jersey with others from the club, we may stay a bit longer than most if it's that nice, which I am sure it is, anyway, it was a great pleasure to meet you and your bus for the weekend and look forward to seeing you again for the crack.

Ron + Linda
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri May 09 2014, 09:05

Hi John and a warm welcome to, I do hope to bump into you some time just checked Devon Dubfest and am on call out that weekend (grrrrr).

As well as our members around Hampshire & Wiltshire we have the odd members who live in Bournemouth, Hertfordshire, Norwich who keep in touch.

Cheers

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Sat May 10 2014, 18:14

Hi Mr John Jersey,
Just wanted to add my hello and welcome to the AK forum too and to say thanks for convoying and spending the weekend with us and some of our AK mates last weekend. Told you you'd lead the convoy on Sunday morning.........what a clean sweep...well done again.

See you in Devon
 flower Helen Very Happy 
P.S I've PM'd you
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sat May 10 2014, 19:44

FAO JJ, Oh what a lovely bunch of flowers, that was such a lovely Gesture, Helen has promised me one lol, nice one John,

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John TC Sat May 10 2014, 21:13

Thanks Daz and guys for the welcome.
Bit about me
 I was born in Ferndown just outside of Bournemouth and spent a number of years in
Christchurch, before moving to Jersey, so know the south of England well. I have a wife, Diana
 of 25years and have two daughters one 23 and the other 20 both at uni in the UK
 I am semi retired and dabble in woodwork and curtain making  Laughing  

Ron you have a superb sense of humour considering you do come from Scotland, enjoyed every bit of it  Very Happy  poor Linda  Laughing 

Owen it was good to meet your wife Mel at Amersfoort and have enjoyed your company since, especially the cakes  Very Happy 

Kind regards JJ
John TC
John TC
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Jersey Empty Your Vicky Farm and the Stanford Hall pics

Post by carl & helen Tue May 13 2014, 23:11

Hi again John
At long last we've now been able to download and get your pics for Vicky Farm and the Stanford Hall on the 'Eventful  weekend thread'. Tomorrow I should be able to burn a CD copy and get them in the post for you. In the meantime enjoy...

And if you want any for SSVC, just let me know and I'll get them posted up for you.

Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum