Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick hello

5 posters

Go down

Quick hello Empty Quick hello

Post by VwChrisvW Mon Oct 29 2012, 13:47

Hi folks just a quick hello. I've been hunting around for a club to join who actually seem to be active your site came up thought why not lets go meet some folk. Anyway I'm Chris 34 years young from west Oxfordshire nr RAF brize norten i actually work in the scene part time restoring vw's for a pretty well known garage not gunna name drop :p .I've always loved dubz since a kid watched many a mates older brother tinkering around with them back in the day, I never got round to becoming an owner until this year when I needed to find a hobby to suit my age after I had retire from motocross through serious injury so I sold up all my mx stuff and begun my unknown journey into vw. I currently have a 64 splitty panel van (big project :p )which is currently doing not a lot on the drive under a sheet then my latest addition is a 72 bug (retro rosy) I drive her every day ill get a picture up of her soon like I said she my latest addition and I yet to lay my mark on her pretty custom as is and by all the bug jam tickets that were stuck in the window I'm sure a few will recognise her 2 tone retro spray job. I have seen some of you guys around most recently at ssvc Radcot meet defo the AK panel van was there so to was the westy from home page picture. Anyway back to the grind hope to catch with you very cheers Chris
VwChrisvW
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Quick hello Empty Re: Quick hello

Post by carl & helen Mon Oct 29 2012, 18:23

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the club. You've got to get some pics of your vehicles up so we can see.

Hope to meet you at club meet some time/

Helen & Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon Oct 29 2012, 21:31

Welcome Chris to the club and forum you should be able to access the members area now and hope to meet up soon though most peeps will be hibernating over winter Twisted Evil

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiboris Mon Oct 29 2012, 23:31

Hi Chris welcome to the AK fold. Sounds like you're building up a fleet to choose from come the show season. Look forward to meeting you.

Rob
Aussiboris
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Wed Oct 31 2012, 20:31

most welcome Chris, Yes Radcot was a blast, see you again at a club meet.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down