Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cornwall Trip

3 posters

Go down

Cornwall Trip Empty Cornwall Trip

Post by Mister C Thu Oct 18 2012, 21:42

Hi All,

After just managing to get the bus ready following some last minute braking issues, I thought I 'd post some pictures of our successful summer trip to Cornwall & Dorset.

The bus was great in the rural parts of Cornwall where our lack of speed was at pace with everything else and a relief after the main drive down on the 303. Parking by the beach made me think it must be the best place to take a camper.

Had some really excellent weather (25'C and wall to wall sunshine) and some odd showers too (now know where the leak is!) but a really good break and learn a lot about the bus.

Came back via Swanage for a few days and had a good time there as well, even found a pub serving 40+ different ciders!drunken

Hopefully we will try to take in a couple of shows as well as a holiday next year.

Next step now is to take the bus will be off the road for winter, with the plan to replace the rotten front steps, couple patches of welding and get the new cab doors on. But I have a feeling they'll be a lot more more to do............

Cornwall Trip P8093311

Cornwall Trip P8093312

Cornwall Trip P8093313

Cornwall Trip P8093314

Cornwall Trip P8103310

Cornwall Trip P8143410

Cornwall Trip P8173510
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Cornwall Trip Empty Re: Cornwall Trip

Post by carl & helen Fri Oct 19 2012, 08:24

What a cool holiday. Glad you caught a batch of good weather. One thing we've probably all learned more about this past year is where the leaks are !!

Great pics ...
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Sat Oct 20 2012, 15:34

Cool pics . . . . love that cornwall type place . . .
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum