Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another new face..

2 posters

Go down

another new face.. Empty another new face..

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02 2012, 22:17

hello to all Very Happy ,

I've been hovering around here for a bit and thought i'd better pull me finger out and get some posting done!

I've known stevo for quite a few years now as we went to school together, which also means im aquainted with his other half miss jem.. they introduced me to fellow crew peeps such as kev and his beige bitch, also liam and michelle, and mr.wisk.

they invited me to my first vw focused show this year, which was a very, very wet stonor! and i bloody loved it Twisted Evil !! since then I've done the awesome BugJam with the crew, and im planning to do BeachBuggin this month too Very Happy.

I've always loved vw's since my dad brought my mum a very smart mk1 golf gti cab whilst we lived in cyprus, since driving ive owned a mk3 golf gti as my second car, a mk4 golf gti, a lwb T4 and ive currently got a mk3 tdi, a mk2 polo bready and my newest and most favorite... my "62 bug What a Face !!

whilst looking around for a beetle and not having much luck with finding a nice pre67 model, i asked steve if he knew of anybody who was selling an early bug. A few days went by and he came back with a yes! a guy named paul wisk had a solid and patina'd early beetle which was for sale Shocked ! that was it! i had to see it, i wanted it and i needed it haha! after my first visit to the workshop and seeing an on going project looking beetle i decided that i wanted to take the gamble and go ahead with the sale, which had the added excitement of ''what the hell have i brought and what the hell is it going to look like!.. oh god the girlfriend is going to kill me factor Shocked ''. as time went past and BugJam edged closer, i had a call saying my baby was ready and i could collect the next evening. a very childish ayden and steven flew to pick up the beetle and begin my love affair with all things old school volkswagen bounce !

since owning my beetle I've lowered the arse end a spline at the rear, added a decklid rack, replaced the rear light lenses with all reds and brought a few other little objects. my over all goal is go make the beetle an early look, patina'd bug with shinny bits to bring in some contrast and have some super sexy original wheels with hub caps and enjoy the living day light out of owning the best decision ive ever made Smile.

pictures will follow soon once i have a photobucket account Very Happy and after some decent photo's have been taken of course haha. i look forward to your company and hospitallity in the future, and to see you volkswagens too tongue .

thanks for reading, Ayden.

Back to top Go down

another new face.. Empty Re: another new face..

Post by Grizzly Thu Aug 02 2012, 23:12

Always glad to welcome someone new, so a big warm welcome Ayden and my commiserations for being Steven's friend Laughing

Look forward to seeing the piccy's
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Fri Aug 03 2012, 20:10

Welcome aboard, fun fun fun, get some pics up dude, see you at a meet but think i seen ya at Stoner.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down