Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOT Supercentre Andover

2 posters

Go down

MOT Supercentre Andover Empty MOT Supercentre Andover

Post by Grizzly Thu Feb 17 2011, 09:20

For Information: I had to take a car there for an oil & filter service, the people there are friendly and helpful but the 1/2 hour job took an hour, once they handed it over to me I had to go back as they had not reset the annoying service light no biggy, the following day the engine shield fell off and it was covered in oil, they did rectify this without any fuss. Had no experience of MOT's there but they do have plenty of bays and staff and can carry out repairs if required.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

MOT Supercentre Andover Empty Re: MOT Supercentre Andover

Post by grenjs Mon Jan 07 2013, 00:39

We had a problem finding a garage in Andover to MOT the Gipsy, due to its height/size.

We finally went to MOT Supercentre and spoke to them. The guy that MOT'd the Gipsy has owned Splitscreens in the past. He currently owns an American Pick-up trick. He was more than friendly and helpful. I was invited to inspect the underside of the Gipsy while it was up on the lift (always good to see without having to be lying on your back) and we had a good natter about VW's.

I am not however convinced I would allow them to work on our Gipsy.
grenjs
grenjs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down