Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather

5 posters

Go down

Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather Empty Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather

Post by Grizzly Sun Apr 29 2012, 12:49

BIG BANG HAS BEEN CALLED OFF DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER

Unfortunately no Sunday day ticket holders will be admitted and weekend ticket holders are being asked to leave site as soon as possible.

http://www.big-bang.co.uk/index.htm

Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather IMG_2683Custom

We were going to go up yesterday but I have the lergy at the moment and didn't feel too great. Hope those who went are all ok.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather Empty Re: Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather

Post by Kev Sun Apr 29 2012, 14:25

Had a great time even though I did wake up with a tent on my face this morning the rain was annoying but the wind was awfull need to get myself a van
Kev
Kev
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather Empty Re: Big Bang Called Off Due To Extreme Weather

Post by Steven Sun Apr 29 2012, 15:55

Kev wrote:Had a great time even though I did wake up with a tent on my face this morning the rain was annoying but the wind was awfull need to get myself a van

Van for me too! www.earlybay.com is the hot website for me at the moment! Or maybe that red one! Hahaha MR BANKMAN!
Steven
Steven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Sun Apr 29 2012, 18:43

BIG BANG HAS BEEN CALLED OFF DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER

Unfortunately no Sunday day ticket holders will be admitted and weekend ticket holders are being asked to leave site as soon as possible.

Due to some of the worst extreme weather we have ever experienced here at Santa Pod, we have taken the decision to apply an Extreme Weather Concession to weekend and Sunday tickets to be used ONLY towards the Big Bang Camper and Bus Show 2013.

Sunday tickets will retain 100% of their face value.
Weekend tickets will retain 35% of their face value.

The weekend value is proportionate to the level of activity which we managed to carry out. These must be redeemed on advance tickets ONLY which will be available until the Friday a week before gates open. These values apply whether your tickets were used or not and there will be no refunds.

Please note that this is not a rain off policy as there is no policy in place for this event but merely a gesture of goodwill to our event supporters.

It's not very often the weather gets the better of us here at Santa Pod but unfortunately by Sunday the weather was too extreme for us to operate safely.
Steven
Steven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sun Apr 29 2012, 19:41

Kev wrote:Had a great time even though I did wake up with a tent on my face this morning the rain was annoying but the wind was awfull need to get myself a van

I laughed about that for ages on the way home! Seriously it was a great weekend wish we saw some racing though!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiboris Sun Apr 29 2012, 22:11

I was thinking of you guys a lot as I was watching the inclement weather outside. Glad you managed to make the most of it despite the lack of racing. Saw some amusing pics of the "partybus".
Aussiboris
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum