Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody

+4
Liam
Erna & David
Kev
Grizzly
8 posters

Go down

Hello everybody Empty Hello everybody

Post by Grizzly Mon Jul 04 2011, 18:58

Is everyone back then hope you had a cracking time and looking forward to the pictures, we in comparison missed BVF and I didnt find anyone to take the tickets so lost £60 Sad bugger never mind . . .

Tried to get the golf back on the road today too but the fuel starvation problem is still playing up, replaced the fuel pump in the tank and the one under the car so struggling to think what it is now will try replacing the relay anyway.

Anyway hope to see you at the club meet

Daz
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post by Kev Mon Jul 04 2011, 19:21

I got home at 12 last night had an awesome time think the others get home in a few hours you will need a long time to see the photos think carl said he took near 2000
Kev
Kev
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Erna & David Mon Jul 04 2011, 21:52

Looking forward to the tales and piccies. David
Erna & David
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon Jul 04 2011, 22:44

Were back! Was a great trip cheers for everyone who made it so good! Special thanks to Carl&Helen for the mothering and just general organiseation! Lots of photos heres a little teaser for now!

Hello everybody 3856b1c8
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Mon Jul 04 2011, 23:13

What a quality time! Me and Danny got excited so left at 7pm Thursday night and drove through the night to arrive to a sunny but sleepy chimay! And wow it was worth it every day of the week! Absolutely awesome show!

Another 400+ photos from my way.

Glad everyone made it home safe and sound!

Thanks for the company guys absolutely qualitly weekend! Laugh a minute
Steven
Steven
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05 2011, 09:34

Had a fantastic time!!! Strange to be home!! Again thanks to everyone for making it such a memorable time! As Liam said too a massive thanks to Carl and Helen for amazing organisation and side splitting entertainment!! Also I'm really chuffed with all the vehicles getting us about safely with no major breakdowns although there were a few hiccups, on a whole they were brilliant!!! Roll on the next trip!! X

Back to top Go down

Post by carl & helen Tue Jul 05 2011, 11:05

We dropped Rob off safely at Basingstoke train station & had a good trundle home.
Was very glad to have a bath, washing machine at capacity this morning, plenty of cheese in the freezer, flowers in the vase - thanks Kev. Twas a great trip, thank you every one for the company, the entertainment, the mechanical support and seriously looking forward to the slide show. See you all soon
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05 2011, 18:17

what a brilliant time, a big thank you too all for the great company. Had such a good time, glad we left early and drove through the night to get there and have a full weekend. can not wait for the next trip and hope i will be alble to the full run.

looking forward to cheese and slid show night Smile
Danny
Danny
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone & Linz Wed Jul 06 2011, 00:16

Glad to hear that all went well and you all returned safely

Grizzly wrote: we in comparison missed BVF and I didnt find anyone to take the tickets so lost £60 Sad
Daz

We didn't make it either Daz, On our way to BVF and after 30 mins travelling the gearbox was making an awful grinding/whining noise. Seeing as we had another 4 hours to go we decided to turn around and come home. We'll make it one day Rolling Eyes
Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed Jul 06 2011, 12:31

Sorry to hear no-one made bvf hope gbox issues arnt to serious tone!
Liam
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed Jul 06 2011, 23:08

Tone & Linz wrote:Glad to hear that all went well and you all returned safely

Grizzly wrote: we in comparison missed BVF and I didnt find anyone to take the tickets so lost £60 Sad
Daz

We didn't make it either Daz, On our way to BVF and after 30 mins travelling the gearbox was making an awful grinding/whining noise. Seeing as we had another 4 hours to go we decided to turn around and come home. We'll make it one day Rolling Eyes

That rubbish mate hope its not too serious ... BVF people must of thought we had money to burn reserving and empty plot Laughing
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone & Linz Fri Jul 15 2011, 09:45

Grizzly wrote: BVF people must of thought we had money to burn reserving and empty plot Laughing

I did give the organisers a courtesy call to say there will be a 'no show' from the club. And that they could reuse the space if needed.

Going to get the gearbox refurbed and picking up a another box on Saturday. So fingers crossed all running next week. Completed some hole fixing/welding while engine and box was out which was worthwhile.
Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum