Aircooled Konnection

Aircooled Konnection VW Club

Gallery

Beachbuggin 6th August let me know if your planning on going.

Sat Jul 22 2017, 21:29 by Grizzly

Who's up for beachbuggin they have booked out club pitch just need to know numbers please . . . it is a great one day show on southsea common next to the beach . . . lots to see and do let me know if your going as I have to book you in and you have access at reduced rate £5 I believe it is

Camper and Bus show and August events - what are you hoping to do?

Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:06 by carl & helen

Club days out August

Are any of these of any interest? Or are you planning something different that we can group together on?

Don’t think any of us are doing BugJam so our first possible weekend is

Camper & Bus, Camping at the Castle – 28th, 29th 30th July. We love this in the Malvern’s  so we are going back. Any takers?
http://www.volksworldshows.com/camper-and-bus-weekend-home
We …

Hessich Oldendorf and Euro Bug In 2017 - European trip details

Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34 by carl & helen

HO17, Germany - http://www.uraltkaefer.de
Quite a few of you have already talked about coming to Germany for Hessich Oldendorf or for Belgium Euro Bug In next year in late June and early July.

Together these give us an incredible, every four year European trip to Hessich, Germany, on to the factories in Wolfsberg and Hannover and the back via EBI - Euro Bug In the following weekend for those …

Stonor Park 2017

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:04 by Grizzly

Hi Folks I will be needing some assistance at Stonor Park on the 4th June. As well as the camping I am also organising club displays in return you will have free entry & camping.
I will need assistance on white pond gate for club display pass hand outs and lining up aircooled avenue & watercooled way.

And anyone that wants to help me out with camping.

Lastly as Aircooled Konnection are running …

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Mon May 22 2017, 21:43 by Grizzly

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

AK Meet & Eat 31st March @ Chalkhill Blue

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:23 by Grizzly

AK vw meet and eat at the Chalkhill Blue Andover from 19:00hrs locatied at the Commercial Park, SP11 8 Andover, Hampshire,

My T4 Shenanigans

Lisa
Club Member
Club Member

My T4 Shenanigans

Post by Lisa on Fri Sep 18 2015, 09:17

2000 T4 2.5 TDI LHD has a french ambulance coach builders plate which seems to correspond with the vin check that indicates it was built in Hanover for the french market and also explains the roof hump (fan) and the small sunroof hatch which is currently unusable as it now has a multi-van interior with climate control and a rear heater.

Mechanically it is going to need a fair few things sorted before It can happily be used, usual timing, auxiliary belts all need doing as it is unknown when they were last changed. A week after driving it there is a leaking pipe at the rear (awkward) where the oil cooler is at the back of the engine, also the fuel line needs a bit of sorting out as it has a tiny leak amongst other things but hopefully we can get it all sorted.

Will update you with the progress ...

Club Member
Club Member

Re: My T4 Shenanigans

Post by Grizzly on Wed Oct 14 2015, 22:37

A few little jobs on Lisa's T4;

New oil cooler and water pipes.
New thermostat.
New water catch tank.
New bonnet hinges.
New exhaust & downpipes
Replaced bonnet stay with a strut.
Fitted missing intercooler bracket.

Still needs the timing and auxiliary belts doing.

affraid
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Grizzly on Fri Nov 13 2015, 17:50

Over the last week we have had the timing and auxilary belts done, crank pulley and lastly new quiet exhaust and Rear Brakes all done .... so this beast is finally on the road hooray.

Now we need to slam it Razz

Club Member

Post by Ronnieboy59 on Fri Nov 13 2015, 21:05

Super super nice
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Grizzly on Tue Feb 16 2016, 09:08

An update on the Lisa's T4 ... its had a new nearside drive-shaft,  had front and rear brake discs along with pads and it passed its MOT after a re-pass for a leaking caliper and headlamp alignment they are lhd which I didn't realise so needed to fit beam deflectors. The tyres have been changed to wider 215 after Steve N recommendation and it does seem to have made a difference.

We managed to pick up a front under shield which was missing from someone down the road Salisbury way just needs fitting the handbrake cables needed re-running as they are wrong way round for some reason and there is a weird fault with the fuel gauge it's working backwards despite me swapping the wires round?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24 2017, 11:43