Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK 2015 club calendar

4 posters

Go down

AK 2015 club calendar Empty AK 2015 club calendar

Post by carl & helen Mon Oct 27 2014, 07:40

Hi again all
Rob has v v kindly agreed to he Helen and I design and print the much loved AK Club Calendar for 2015. We hope to get it ready in good time for Christmas.

So we need your vehicle pics. There is no specific theme this year so anything goes - its a free for all!

Please send pics this week (by Monday 3rd November) to Carl on carl@viewfromthebridge.net. Ideally pics need to be 5MB or more when saved but if not please send them and let Rob and I have a look. So please dig through your pictures or get snapping whilst the Autumn colours are lovely.

Likely pages - people agreed already to feature their dubs:
Front cover: AK line up at Camper and Bus:
Rob - have pic
Carl & Helen - have pic
Ron & Linda
Robbie & Kate
Owen
Jackie & Dave - have pic
Nick - have pic but if you'd prefer another let me know
John Jersey - have pic but if you'd prefer another let me know
Jay & Xiang
Steve

There are a couple more slots for Gaz and Sue, Adrian, Dave and Erna, Jo & Kev, or Simon. Do you want them? I'll be in touch but please let me know?

This year for the 1st time calendars will be at cost for members. If you could possibly order 2-3 or more we will easily cover the print run costs. Rob, Helen and I give time for free so these are fantastically good value at cost. So why not pop them on your Christmas prezzie list.

Thanks all. Get them pictures to me ..
Carl
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

AK 2015 club calendar Empty New slot

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Nov 03 2014, 19:00

I may need a tiny bit of space for an insert of the new bus which is only pending at moment and no money has changed hands yet, it's all verbal stuff but I have been annoying the guy for a while now and I'm sure he said yes today just to get rid of me lol, can only say watch this space, I will be one very happy chappie soon I hope.LaughingLaughing:lol:CoolWinkWinkWink

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

AK 2015 club calendar Empty Re: AK 2015 club calendar

Post by Mister C Mon Nov 03 2014, 22:20

Hi Carl,
Love the idea of a calendar.
Not sure if you want any photos of our bus but I don't think I have any large quality decent photos. Let me know if you want to view any and I'll send them to you.
Perhaps a suggestion would be a collage multi photo page?

Cheers
Simon.
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Mon Nov 03 2014, 22:25

Simon I can always pop over to take a few high res pics as your bus deserves a shot in the club calendar for sure, let me know.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue Nov 04 2014, 10:32

Ronnieboy59 wrote:I may need a tiny bit of space for an insert of the new bus which is only pending at moment and no money has changed hands yet, it's all verbal stuff but I have been annoying the guy for a while now and I'm sure he said yes today just to get rid of me lol, can only say watch this space, I will be one very happy chappie soon I hope.LaughingLaughing:lol:CoolWinkWinkWink

Ron

Hmmmmmm interesting Wink
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister C Tue Nov 04 2014, 17:35

Cheers Ron, just let me know when your available (and hopefully when its not raining) and would be great to have some photos.

as for you other post, I agree with Daz....very interesting!  I did hear on the grapevine that you were suffering with 'van emptiness:!:'
Mister C
Mister C
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down