Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK thank you's from some v nice people ...

Go down

AK thank you's from some v nice people ... Empty AK thank you's from some v nice people ...

Post by carl & helen Mon Aug 11 2014, 22:14

Gaz: Thanks to all of the club for such a warm welcome at Camper & Bus this weekend, Sue and myself have not laughed so much for ages and it was fantastic to meet such gorgeous buses and of course their owners! Sorry we had to scoot off early, next time me and Sue are on washing up duties!! Just finished bailing Bertie out after a huge sea crossing to get home and I'm in my onesey watching Lewis thinking I'm not going in to work tomorrow might just hit the road and keep going!!!!! Ta once again for making us so welcome and I don't care what anybody says I talked Bollards to hundreds of people looking at Bertie!!! Gaz & Sue and Bertie
AK thank you's from some v nice people ... <a href=AK thank you's from some v nice people ... DSC_4261_zps161eef86" />

Jackie and Diesel Dave:
Good morning all
Hope everyone got home safely - with not too many leaks!
Just wanted to thank you all for a great weekend and making us feel very welcome, it was great fun.

Very best wishes, Jackie and Diesel Dave
AK thank you's from some v nice people ... DSC_4235_zpsc5f01213

Jo & Dave
Hi Carl
As promised photo of campers attached,was great to meet you all we look forward to seeing you at busfest!
Kind regards
Jo and David and Clara

Clara = the super rare original splitty dormobile that we all enjoyed so much
AK thank you's from some v nice people ... DSC_4207_zpscade5ec2
carl & helen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down