Aircooled Konnection

Aircooled Konnection VW Club

Gallery

South Hants (SHPVS) Car Show and Autojumble.

Mon Apr 07 2014, 15:26 by Grizzly

SHVPS Annual Classic Vehicle Show and Autojumble

Date: Sunday 1st June 2014 10.00am – 4.00pm

Queen Elizabeth Country Park,

Gravel Hill, Horndean, Waterlooville. PO8 0QE

3 miles South Of Petersfield on the A3

South Hants Vehicle Preservation Society’s Annual Classic Vehicle Show and popular Autojumble.

Easy access and free public car parking on site.

This is a family day out with …

Beachbuggin 6th August let me know if your planning on going.

Sat Jul 22 2017, 21:29 by Grizzly

Who's up for beachbuggin they have booked out club pitch just need to know numbers please . . . it is a great one day show on southsea common next to the beach . . . lots to see and do let me know if your going as I have to book you in and you have access at reduced rate £5 I believe it is

Camper and Bus show and August events - what are you hoping to do?

Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:06 by carl & helen

Club days out August

Are any of these of any interest? Or are you planning something different that we can group together on?

Don’t think any of us are doing BugJam so our first possible weekend is

Camper & Bus, Camping at the Castle – 28th, 29th 30th July. We love this in the Malvern’s  so we are going back. Any takers?
http://www.volksworldshows.com/camper-and-bus-weekend-home
We …

Hessich Oldendorf and Euro Bug In 2017 - European trip details

Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34 by carl & helen

HO17, Germany - http://www.uraltkaefer.de
Quite a few of you have already talked about coming to Germany for Hessich Oldendorf or for Belgium Euro Bug In next year in late June and early July.

Together these give us an incredible, every four year European trip to Hessich, Germany, on to the factories in Wolfsberg and Hannover and the back via EBI - Euro Bug In the following weekend for those …

Stonor Park 2017

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:04 by Grizzly

Hi Folks I will be needing some assistance at Stonor Park on the 4th June. As well as the camping I am also organising club displays in return you will have free entry & camping.
I will need assistance on white pond gate for club display pass hand outs and lining up aircooled avenue & watercooled way.

And anyone that wants to help me out with camping.

Lastly as Aircooled Konnection are running …

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Mon May 22 2017, 21:43 by Grizzly

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Retro Show & Back With Mods 12th - 15th June 2014

Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Retro Show & Back With Mods 12th - 15th June 2014

Post by Grizzly on Wed Jun 11 2014, 10:02

Just a quick email to let you know about two shows coming up in June at Santa Pod Raceway. Neither are strictly 'VW' events, but both have plenty of 'crossover' appeal to VW enthusiasts who like their retro cars, scooters and music too...

Firstly, THIS COMING WEEKEND there's Back With Mods...

BACK WITH MODS
Friday 13th - Sunday 15th June
Santa Pod Raceway, Wellingborough, Northants. NN29 7XA
01234 782828 or info@santapod.com
http://www.backwithmods.co.uk/

Scooter Rally and Mod festival featuring Live Bands and DJs, Custom Show, Run What Ya Brung, Ride Out, Club Camping, Jet Car, Fun Fair Rides & Amusements, Traders, Caterers and much more. THE event for Scooterists, Mods, Skins, Casuals and Ska fans.

Live entertainment across multiple music zones includes Live Bands; Broxton Hundred, Ruts DC, King Sounds from the Israelites, Pier Pressure, P45, Big Ten, The Soho Hobo, The Beat, The Stone Foundation, Mainly Madness - plus DJs playing R'n'B, Sixties and Northern Soul in the Ham Yard Tent, OLAS Boss Sound System with DJ Darren Bennett and DJ Madam Scorcher playing Trojan Reggae/Lovers Rock, plus Ska and Misdemeanours DJ's in Fuelers Bar.

Then, there's the Retro Show...

RETRO SHOW
Sunday 22nd Jun
Santa Pod Raceway, Wellingborough, Northants. NN29 7XA
01234 782828 or info@santapod.com
http://www.retroshow.co.uk/

Run What Ya Brung – For just £25 you can take your retro ride down our world famous ¼ mile strip and take part in the RWYB competition for the chance to win a trophy.

Drag Demos – Some sub 10 second pro racers are already booked in! Including an 8 second Willy’s and an 8 second Vauxhall Cresta or a 7 second Zephyr!

Show & Shine – There is set to be a huge paddock with the competition standard higher than ever, it’s FREE to enter and you’ll have the best parking space in the house. With the chance to go home with a trophy and Autoglym prizes, how could you refuse!

Club stands – The standard of clubs has moved up a notch this year too, with our friends over at Performance Direct offering a £250 cash prize for the best stand. Make sure you get your club booked in to be in with a chance of the bounty.

BMX Demons – New for 2014, the BMX Demons will be performing throughout the day with some spectacular backflips, tailwhips, 360’s and more.

Retro Drift Challenge - Back by popular demand, if travelling sideways is more down your street (or round the corner). Be sure to pay them a visit in the Live Action Arena.

Autotest - Think you could do it better than the pro’s? Jump in your retro ride and we’ll see who can throw their car round the course in the quickest time with a trophy for the winner.

Live Stage - New for 2014, the live stage will be setting the backdrop to the show paddock from 11am with RetroSounds DJ’s Colin and John and local band.

Jet Car - The resident Santa Pod Jet car Fireforce 3 will be flying down the track in under 6 seconds.

Make a weekend of it - Infuzion will be playing power ballads from the 70’s and 80’s in the Fuelers bar on Saturday night. For even more track time why not hit the track on Saturday too.

Don’t miss out on the advance price ticket period which ends on Friday 13th June and book a weekend ticket for just £20 plus booking fees. For more information please visit www.retroshow.co.uk or call 01234 782828

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22 2017, 23:56