Aircooled Konnection

Aircooled Konnection VW Club

Gallery

Beachbuggin 6th August let me know if your planning on going.

Sat Jul 22 2017, 21:29 by Grizzly

Who's up for beachbuggin they have booked out club pitch just need to know numbers please . . . it is a great one day show on southsea common next to the beach . . . lots to see and do let me know if your going as I have to book you in and you have access at reduced rate £5 I believe it is

Camper and Bus show and August events - what are you hoping to do?

Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:06 by carl & helen

Club days out August

Are any of these of any interest? Or are you planning something different that we can group together on?

Don’t think any of us are doing BugJam so our first possible weekend is

Camper & Bus, Camping at the Castle – 28th, 29th 30th July. We love this in the Malvern’s  so we are going back. Any takers?
http://www.volksworldshows.com/camper-and-bus-weekend-home
We …

Hessich Oldendorf and Euro Bug In 2017 - European trip details

Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34 by carl & helen

HO17, Germany - http://www.uraltkaefer.de
Quite a few of you have already talked about coming to Germany for Hessich Oldendorf or for Belgium Euro Bug In next year in late June and early July.

Together these give us an incredible, every four year European trip to Hessich, Germany, on to the factories in Wolfsberg and Hannover and the back via EBI - Euro Bug In the following weekend for those …

Stonor Park 2017

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:04 by Grizzly

Hi Folks I will be needing some assistance at Stonor Park on the 4th June. As well as the camping I am also organising club displays in return you will have free entry & camping.
I will need assistance on white pond gate for club display pass hand outs and lining up aircooled avenue & watercooled way.

And anyone that wants to help me out with camping.

Lastly as Aircooled Konnection are running …

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Mon May 22 2017, 21:43 by Grizzly

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

AK Meet & Eat 31st March @ Chalkhill Blue

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:23 by Grizzly

AK vw meet and eat at the Chalkhill Blue Andover from 19:00hrs locatied at the Commercial Park, SP11 8 Andover, Hampshire,

Welcome Gaz

Gaz57
Club Member
Club Member

Welcome Gaz

Post by Gaz57 on Wed May 21 2014, 10:01

Hi Carl and Helen,

Thanks for the welcome, lovely to see your van, looking mighty fine. I own an old Swedish bus 1957, we know Stu with the Crow single cab on here too when he used to live near us! Been into VW's for many years now and have the scars to prove it!! I will post up some pics of my old ride once I get him back from the latest garage and will try and make it out to your meets once he is back.

Regards

Gaz
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome Gaz

Post by Grizzly on Thu May 22 2014, 11:40

Sorry Gaz, I split your post thought it would get lost in the Readers Rides bit welcome to the forum and that looks an absolutely outstanding van you have there. Look forward to seeing more pics.

Cheers

Daz
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Ronnieboy59 on Thu May 22 2014, 13:51

And its a warm welcome from me also Gaz, bus looks really nice, does that now mean we have 2 PG/SG buses in the club now,,,,wow, look forward to meeting you.

Ron
tint1n
Club Member
Club Member

Post by tint1n on Fri May 23 2014, 08:24

Welcome to the club
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

A bit more about Gazi

Post by carl & helen on Fri May 23 2014, 20:24

Hi again Gaz

I thought I would share a few more of your 'hello comments with the guys'. I didn't think you would mind. 

I sent GAZ a pm when he joined the forum. I was keen to welcome him to the AK forum as he is a Swindon lad.  

As many of you know Helen works in Swindon, I work close by in Aldbourne and we live in Marlborough. But we've only v rarely seen VW Aircooled life - vans, beetles or other stuff driving round or any aircooled clubs up that way.

So I was really pleased when Gaz replied. It is just possible that we might be able to do some stuff together, shows, drive outs and meet ups when time allows. He said:

Thanks for the welcome, had to post reply to your Ride to be able to mail you. Ta for the welcome. We have a small group in Swindon that meets for convoy's and get together once a month but nothing formal and we are just friends. There are quite a few in the Swindon area so will introduce your club!! I have heard that there is a 50's diner opening on the old A4 between Hungerford and Marlborough in the old garage half way down!!?? I know Stu with the 56 single cab too before he moved.

My old boy is Swedish, LHD but cargo doors in the correct place!! He has a 2.5 Scooby engine in him which has caused a few issues ov er the past year. I use him as my daily driver so built many engines over the past 20 years, wanted to run him and not have to spend so much time under him!! Bodywork needs resto but been working on the mechanics for the past 2 years. Should be back in the next month and I will pop down to meet up.

Thanks once again for the hello!!

I'm interested in the A4 50's diner and hope I we might all meet up with Gaz once he gets his van back on the road. Just so you know I invited Gaz to join us at Stonor Park, Henley on 31 May - 1 June for the Sunday or weekend. I also mentioned the drive out picnic this Sunday.

Last edited by carl & helen on Sat May 24 2014, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Grizzly on Sat May 24 2014, 17:37

A4 50's diner hmmmmm liking the sounds of that  Cool
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by carl & helen on Sat May 24 2014, 20:03

Too right and just down the road from us
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by carl & helen on Tue Jul 29 2014, 22:01

Hi Gaz
Great so see you joining us on our Facebook group. Hopefully we will get to meet you and your 57 soon
Carl
Gaz57
Club Member
Club Member

Bertie' Back

Post by Gaz57 on Sun Aug 03 2014, 12:47

Hi all,

Thank you for the warm welcome. After a huge amount of time away from home having his engine sorted, Bertie is back and running well, at this point!!! Will be coming up to Camper & Bus with my good lady and Bertie. Looking forward to meeting a few of faces to put to the names already infamous from tales of Carl!!

See you next weekend!

Gaz
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by carl & helen on Mon Aug 04 2014, 06:38

That is great news Gaz. I have sent you a reply to your pm this morning. I wll get some more details confirmed today so if you could please let me have your email and your sons  and both full names I can get this al taken care of.

Looking forward to to the weekend. Glad you can come with us. Any queries drop me a line or give me a call
Cheers 
Carl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27 2017, 03:38