Aircooled Konnection

Aircooled Konnection VW Club

Gallery

Beachbuggin 6th August let me know if your planning on going.

Sat Jul 22 2017, 21:29 by Grizzly

Who's up for beachbuggin they have booked out club pitch just need to know numbers please . . . it is a great one day show on southsea common next to the beach . . . lots to see and do let me know if your going as I have to book you in and you have access at reduced rate £5 I believe it is

Camper and Bus show and August events - what are you hoping to do?

Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:06 by carl & helen

Club days out August

Are any of these of any interest? Or are you planning something different that we can group together on?

Don’t think any of us are doing BugJam so our first possible weekend is

Camper & Bus, Camping at the Castle – 28th, 29th 30th July. We love this in the Malvern’s  so we are going back. Any takers?
http://www.volksworldshows.com/camper-and-bus-weekend-home
We …

Hessich Oldendorf and Euro Bug In 2017 - European trip details

Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34 by carl & helen

HO17, Germany - http://www.uraltkaefer.de
Quite a few of you have already talked about coming to Germany for Hessich Oldendorf or for Belgium Euro Bug In next year in late June and early July.

Together these give us an incredible, every four year European trip to Hessich, Germany, on to the factories in Wolfsberg and Hannover and the back via EBI - Euro Bug In the following weekend for those …

Stonor Park 2017

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:04 by Grizzly

Hi Folks I will be needing some assistance at Stonor Park on the 4th June. As well as the camping I am also organising club displays in return you will have free entry & camping.
I will need assistance on white pond gate for club display pass hand outs and lining up aircooled avenue & watercooled way.

And anyone that wants to help me out with camping.

Lastly as Aircooled Konnection are running …

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Mon May 22 2017, 21:43 by Grizzly

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

AK Meet & Eat 31st March @ Chalkhill Blue

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:23 by Grizzly

AK vw meet and eat at the Chalkhill Blue Andover from 19:00hrs locatied at the Commercial Park, SP11 8 Andover, Hampshire,

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

Post by carl & helen on Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:02

Hi everyone, it's brass monkeys out there. We've been researching The Grand Hessich European Tour 2013...see meets & events for all the low down.

In meets & Events you will see a Hessich post. This also features basic outline information on the Wolfsberg 75th Anniversary weekend. There is also an EBI post too. EBI is exciting and here you have some choices. Please check out the information on both and lets discuss options and preferences for those that are going.

Volksworld:

Who's been today and who's going tomorow? Carl & I aren't so can we see some pics please.

Easter weekend: Yes it's Easter next weekend so the Easter bunny is sure to visit. No doubt we will have all 4 seasons in one weekend, but is any one going to either Wick Down or Wheels Day or both? What's the likelyhood of boggy show ground?

It's time for us to wake up from our winter hibernation now and get the bus out. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Helen & Carl
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Re: IT's Freezing: This weekend & next and Summer plans

Post by Grizzly on Sat Mar 23 2013, 22:52

Going down to Volksworld tomorrow as long as I dont get called out and will be doing Wyke Down think I will give wheels day a miss this year. Did a little bit on the firetruck last Saturday nothing on Junkyard apart from start it up, it's too bloomin cold. Interestingly my dad brought a loud of my old magazines over today and have found issues 2, 3 and 4 of Volksworld magazine amongst others couldn't find issue 1 though looks to have long gone.

Sorry but we will not be doing Europe this year we are really tight on funds at the moment with Lisa starting the shop and all so we have to watch our pennies.

Cheers Daz, Lisa & Ceara.
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Grizzly on Sun Mar 24 2013, 10:13

Sad Me and Lisa have a poorly Ceara so looks like we are going to have to miss Volksworld we have been uming and urrhing whether to go but decided not to risk it. Roll on next year hopefully a bit warmer too as it's brass monkey's again today.
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by carl & helen on Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:23

I'm wondering what the ground is going to be like at Wyke Down & Wheels day? I'm guessing is going to be either frozen or boggy, so don't know what we will do.

Hope Ceara's feeling better

Helen

owen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by owen on Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:17

wyke down has been cancelled Carl so I guess that has helped to make your decison for the Monday
regards
owen
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Post by carl & helen on Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:25

thanks Owen, I heard today too, I think wheels day is also likely to be off too, so if you re thinking of going keep an eye on the website,

Anyone get any Volksworld pics from Sunday?
carl
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Grizzly on Fri Apr 05 2013, 16:43

Well Wyke Down / stroke Gamma Down is back on, not sure what else is on that weekend but might be interesting at a different venue ..... As Lisa had my car and the Touran was off the road (all back together now with powerflex go faster bushes Very Happy) I have been using the van . . . going to need the brakes doing, new wipers and certainly a shake down before we go anywhere.

Bloomin weather . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25 2017, 11:41