Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOT TEST RESULT TODAY

4 posters

Go down

MOT TEST RESULT TODAY Empty MOT TEST RESULT TODAY

Post by Ronnieboy59 Fri Aug 24 2012, 19:02

It was a PASS, thankfully, just need to get my hands on a grease gun???? anyone local.

what a relief.its as bad as waiting for a baby to be born.

hope all enjoyed the BBQ, it was a real pleasure to see ya all and the buses and Aden`s bug.many thanks for taking the time out to come over.Wink

Ron8)
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

MOT TEST RESULT TODAY Empty mot

Post by Erna & David Fri Aug 24 2012, 19:11

Very Happy Great news about MOT, Very Happy thought they could have greased up the bus while on the ramps. David
Erna & David
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

MOT TEST RESULT TODAY Empty Re: MOT TEST RESULT TODAY

Post by Ronnieboy59 Fri Aug 24 2012, 19:19

Did not want to push my luck, he looked confused with the headlights and a few other bits but was just glad to get the pass certificate.

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Aug 24 2012, 21:25

Well done I have a grease gun you just need to buy the cartridge from halfords or alike as am out of grease take its for the beam.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owen Sat Aug 25 2012, 08:00

Thats good news the new rules didn't cause any problems then? I've got mine coming up soon so fingers crossed.

I've got a grease gun as well, there's about 13 greasing points on the front that should be greased every 1500miles so i'm doing mine several times a year and just before a long run. Done regularly will stop wear on the front end, messy job but worth doing regularly, hardest bit is jacking the bus up to get under it don't mind giving you a hand sometime guess you've got jack and axle stands. cheers owen
owen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Aug 26 2012, 08:40

Thanks Owen, Daz has already offered the use of a grease gun ( many thanks ), as for the grease points i did not think there was that many so maybe i will need 2 tubes of grease, as for how regular, again i did not know but now i do i think i may buy a grease gun, so where is the best place to source one ??, yes got a trolly jack and axle stand , again thanks for the offer, will be over Keiths again today, we collected the gearbox yesterday and then we got his engine out , so today its gearbox out etc, maybe see you later.
I know you probably take your bus to a regular MOT garage but Enham have been doing my bus and my previous bus for a few years and they are extremely respectful of the age etc of buses, if you decide to give them a try mention my name and you may get the discount, MOT normally £50 but you may get it for £30.

Thanks

Ron;)

Last edited by Ronnieboy59 on Sun Aug 26 2012, 08:50; edited 1 time in total
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnieboy59 Sun Aug 26 2012, 08:47

Daz

I will be out and about this morning if you read this in time,,,Would it be easier if i were to pop over this morning to let you Measure up and to collect the grease gun, Have left my number on here so just text a time if ok, will be over at Keiths from 11am onwards.

Thanks

Ron
Ronnieboy59
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down