Coleman Shelter great news

Go down

Coleman Shelter great news

Post by carl & helen on Sun May 15 2011, 12:24

We’ve had our Coleman Shelter for AK for almost a year now and it’s been almost everywhere we’ve camped or displayed. I think I can speak for all of us in saying it’s been brilliant – keeping us out of the sun, wind and rain. It looks great as a backdrop or to corral and camp around and the sides are really practical to keep warm for evening parties.

We’ve had lots of enquiries about it too. And we’ve always recommended it for clubs and parties. Now as you know, it does stand up to a lot of punishment but we had a ‘blow away disaster’ in high winds on May bank holiday weekend.

This is where Coleman came into their own. They have been incredibly helpful in helping us get a new shelter under warranty. So we can all look forward to Sonor, European and all the summer shows with the Coleman Shelter behind us again.
Particular thanks to Nick Coleman for his ideas and support. Thanks Coleman for a great product.

Can I ask you to comment please. I'm sending this link to Coleman and although we all chose it together on a web poll, I'm sure they will welcome any individual thoughts and comments. Once I have some more pics from our Stonor camping weekend, I'll post up a bit more widely on other forums.

Last edited by carl & helen on Sun May 15 2011, 12:30; edited 1 time in total
carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman Shelter great news

Post by Erna & David on Sun May 15 2011, 12:28

Top service from Coleman replacing canvas,great design shelter for get togethers, just wish they would supply heavier gauge pegs for the leg bases, thats all.

Last edited by Erna & David on Sun May 15 2011, 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Big Thanks to Mr Coleman

Post by Ronnieboy59 on Sun May 15 2011, 15:03

Sincerely a big thank you to Nick Coleman, the shelter has been the centre hub at shows we attend as a club and without it i think we could have lost the Key area of our social get togethers. Many Vw fanatics comment on the shelter at shows and i am sure many have bought shelters similar from Colemans on our recommendation.
Great that we can continue using the replacement shelter and i know Carl feels responsible but hindsight for any of us is a great thing,, Dont feel bad Carl as Mr Coleman to the rescue eh.

Happy times

Ron + Linda Wink Very Happy
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam on Sun May 15 2011, 19:23

thanks for replacing the shelter! our party hub is back! i cant think of any improvements really its preety spot on out of the box!
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiboris on Sun May 15 2011, 20:17

Thanks a lot for the replacement. It's a great shelter would be a shame if we didn't get to use it at the shows. Makes a superb communal area and we can still have a barbie when the weathers not so great.
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone & Linz on Mon May 16 2011, 23:28

Nick, thank you very much for your assistance in helping Carl to seek out a replacement Coleman Shelter. It just goes to prove that as well as having a great and fairly unique product, your customer service & support is equally superb. Again Thank you! And to you too Carl!
Let the parties continue………………………

Tone, Linz & Cameron cheers

Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum