Aircooled Konnection

Aircooled Konnection VW Club

Gallery

South Hants (SHPVS) Car Show and Autojumble.

Mon Apr 07 2014, 15:26 by Grizzly

SHVPS Annual Classic Vehicle Show and Autojumble

Date: Sunday 1st June 2014 10.00am – 4.00pm

Queen Elizabeth Country Park,

Gravel Hill, Horndean, Waterlooville. PO8 0QE

3 miles South Of Petersfield on the A3

South Hants Vehicle Preservation Society’s Annual Classic Vehicle Show and popular Autojumble.

Easy access and free public car parking on site.

This is a family day out with …

Beachbuggin 6th August let me know if your planning on going.

Sat Jul 22 2017, 21:29 by Grizzly

Who's up for beachbuggin they have booked out club pitch just need to know numbers please . . . it is a great one day show on southsea common next to the beach . . . lots to see and do let me know if your going as I have to book you in and you have access at reduced rate £5 I believe it is

Camper and Bus show and August events - what are you hoping to do?

Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:06 by carl & helen

Club days out August

Are any of these of any interest? Or are you planning something different that we can group together on?

Don’t think any of us are doing BugJam so our first possible weekend is

Camper & Bus, Camping at the Castle – 28th, 29th 30th July. We love this in the Malvern’s  so we are going back. Any takers?
http://www.volksworldshows.com/camper-and-bus-weekend-home
We …

Hessich Oldendorf and Euro Bug In 2017 - European trip details

Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:34 by carl & helen

HO17, Germany - http://www.uraltkaefer.de
Quite a few of you have already talked about coming to Germany for Hessich Oldendorf or for Belgium Euro Bug In next year in late June and early July.

Together these give us an incredible, every four year European trip to Hessich, Germany, on to the factories in Wolfsberg and Hannover and the back via EBI - Euro Bug In the following weekend for those …

Stonor Park 2017

Tue Mar 28 2017, 15:04 by Grizzly

Hi Folks I will be needing some assistance at Stonor Park on the 4th June. As well as the camping I am also organising club displays in return you will have free entry & camping.
I will need assistance on white pond gate for club display pass hand outs and lining up aircooled avenue & watercooled way.

And anyone that wants to help me out with camping.

Lastly as Aircooled Konnection are running …

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Mon May 22 2017, 21:43 by Grizzly

Next club meet 26th May @ Chalkhill Blue from 19:00 hrs

Coleman Shelter great news

carl & helen
Club Member
Club Member

Coleman Shelter great news

Post by carl & helen on Sun May 15 2011, 12:24

We’ve had our Coleman Shelter for AK for almost a year now and it’s been almost everywhere we’ve camped or displayed. I think I can speak for all of us in saying it’s been brilliant – keeping us out of the sun, wind and rain. It looks great as a backdrop or to corral and camp around and the sides are really practical to keep warm for evening parties.

We’ve had lots of enquiries about it too. And we’ve always recommended it for clubs and parties. Now as you know, it does stand up to a lot of punishment but we had a ‘blow away disaster’ in high winds on May bank holiday weekend.

This is where Coleman came into their own. They have been incredibly helpful in helping us get a new shelter under warranty. So we can all look forward to Sonor, European and all the summer shows with the Coleman Shelter behind us again.
Particular thanks to Nick Coleman for his ideas and support. Thanks Coleman for a great product.

Can I ask you to comment please. I'm sending this link to Coleman and although we all chose it together on a web poll, I'm sure they will welcome any individual thoughts and comments. Once I have some more pics from our Stonor camping weekend, I'll post up a bit more widely on other forums.

Last edited by carl & helen on Sun May 15 2011, 12:30; edited 1 time in total
Erna & David
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Coleman Shelter great news

Post by Erna & David on Sun May 15 2011, 12:28

Top service from Coleman replacing canvas,great design shelter for get togethers, just wish they would supply heavier gauge pegs for the leg bases, thats all.

Last edited by Erna & David on Sun May 15 2011, 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Ronnieboy59
Club Member
Club Member

Big Thanks to Mr Coleman

Post by Ronnieboy59 on Sun May 15 2011, 15:03

Sincerely a big thank you to Nick Coleman, the shelter has been the centre hub at shows we attend as a club and without it i think we could have lost the Key area of our social get togethers. Many Vw fanatics comment on the shelter at shows and i am sure many have bought shelters similar from Colemans on our recommendation.
Great that we can continue using the replacement shelter and i know Carl feels responsible but hindsight for any of us is a great thing,, Dont feel bad Carl as Mr Coleman to the rescue eh.

Happy times

Ron + Linda Wink Very Happy
Liam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liam on Sun May 15 2011, 19:23

thanks for replacing the shelter! our party hub is back! i cant think of any improvements really its preety spot on out of the box!
Aussiboris
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Aussiboris on Sun May 15 2011, 20:17

Thanks a lot for the replacement. It's a great shelter would be a shame if we didn't get to use it at the shows. Makes a superb communal area and we can still have a barbie when the weathers not so great.

Tone & Linz
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Tone & Linz on Mon May 16 2011, 23:28

Nick, thank you very much for your assistance in helping Carl to seek out a replacement Coleman Shelter. It just goes to prove that as well as having a great and fairly unique product, your customer service & support is equally superb. Again Thank you! And to you too Carl!
Let the parties continue………………………

Tone, Linz & Cameron cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22 2017, 23:53