Aircooled Konnection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Car Opportunity

3 posters

Go down

Wedding Car Opportunity Empty Wedding Car Opportunity

Post by Kiri Sheppard Fri Jun 24 2016, 17:27

Hello,
If you live near Oxfordshire, own a VW Campervan and would like to earn some cash for 1 hour of your time then please keep reading. I am trying to find someone who would be ok with using their VW as a very temporary Wedding Car. I love VW Campervans and me and my fiance would love to have one as our wedding car, but at a reasonable cost (will happily discuss). The wedding is Maundy Thurs 13th April 2017 and you would only be needed for approx 1 hour from 2.30 onwards. We don't need driving to the venue, we would simply like to be driven around Abingdon for about 20-30 mins after the ceremony and then have some photos taken with the Van afterwards. That would be all, if possible we would like to decorate the van with a ribbon on the front so people know it's a wedding car. We don't mind what colour the vehicle is, we would just love the opportunity to ride in one on our special day. If you are interested or know someone who might be then please either message me, put a message on this forum and then we can discuss via email or on the phone.
Many thanks and hope you can help.
Kiri S
Kiri Sheppard
Kiri Sheppard
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Wedding Car Opportunity Empty Re: Wedding Car Opportunity

Post by Grizzly Sun Jun 26 2016, 11:18

Hi best bet would be to put it on the splitscreen van club http://ww.ssvc.org.uk, or bay window http://www.earlybay.com forum if you haven’t done so already alternatively there are loads of vw campervan companies about now I will but this on our facebook group anyhow and good luck.
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chocksaway Mon Jun 27 2016, 08:56

Hello Kiri. If you don't find anyone closer, I live in Amersham, which is not too far from Abingdon.
I own Hector, who is a nice tidy, original 1966 Split Screen Camper.

I don't do the whole commercial wedding thing. In fact, I've never done a wedding. But, Hector can be there on time. There would be no charge, just helping someone out.

chocksaway
chocksaway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chocksaway Mon Jun 27 2016, 09:00

Hello Kiri. If you don't find anyone closer, I live in Amersham, which is not too far from Abingdon.
I own Hector, who is a nice tidy, original 1966 Split Screen Camper.

I don't do the whole commercial wedding thing. In fact, I've never done a wedding. But, Hector can be there on time. There would be no charge, just helping someone out.
More information about Hector on the SSVC. I've just registered on here, and cannot post external links, but you can find me on ssvc.org.uk, username (unsurprisingly) miles.

Thanks. Miles.
chocksaway
chocksaway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Mon Jun 27 2016, 14:34

Thanks Miles for the offer, have sent an email to Kiri to advise of your response . . .
Grizzly
Grizzly
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down